Chapter 13 > I Can Live with That

Chapter 13

>Claire's POV<

BOOM... 

BOOM... 

I grab my chest as my heart starts to race. God he must live to scare me.  

This reminds me of a night not too long ago, but I just take out my head phones and open the door for him. 

"Hey why are you knocking?" 

"Grap some things I want you to come with me tonight?" 

"What? What's going on?" I pull him into my room, getting a good look at him.  

His knuckles are busted up and there is blood on his shirt and a cut above his eye.  

"What happened?" 

"Nothing babe, just grab some things." He heads over to my closet and pulls open the door, "I'm ready to go- I grab his hand as he passes by. 

"Hey what's going on? Is everything okay?" 

"Yeah it's cool, everything is okay.  Look bay, I want to fuck you, and I don't mean quiet so mom and dad don't hear. I don't want you screaming into a pillow, I want to make you scream. I want to fuck you so hard that you can't scream as a matter of fact. I want to have your nail marks on my back in the morning and teeth marks in my neck. Babe I've had a fucked up night and I want to end it with you. So grab some clothes, shut the fuck up and let's go." He tosses me some pants out my closet and pulls out my overnight bag I use whenever I'm spending the night.  

"Okay. I guess I can live with that."  

After packing some clothes and a change of underwear, we sneak out of my room and head towards his car. I can't wait until the day we don't have to sneak around anymore.

Midnight pushes me up against his car and pin my body with his, "Damn Snowflake I can't wait until you graduate and get out of this place." 

"Damn and here I was looking forward to spending more time with you and you want me to leave." I pull him closer to me, "I want to be here with you." 

"I want you safe, and I want you out of this place." MIdnight rests his chin on top of my head for a moment just holding me, than he opens my door, "Com'on lets go."

We drive to his house and head upstairs. I throw my bag on his dresser,then run across the room to lay back on the bed. It has been about a week since I've been over here, and I love to be here when ever I am.Just the knowledge of knowing that  I am the only woman to lay in this bed, who has ever laid in this bed is enought to turn any woman on. 

Midnights lays on top me and pulls my legs up and around him. I close my eyes and just enjoy the feel of him surrounding+6

 me.  

"Are you ready for this?" I open my eyes and look at him confused. "I mean a baby and everything." He lays his head do on my shoulder for a minute before he speaks again. "Do you want to move in here with me until you go to school?"  

I sit up looking at him, "Move in? Are you sure about that?" He cannot be serious! "I didn't think about it."  

"You mean you never thought about us living together?" He gives me a look saying that he doesn't believe this. "I never really thought about it but I don't dislike the idea."  

"Well yea, I've thought about it. I just didn't think you had thought about it though."  

"It's passed my mind a few times. I mean what about when you go to school instead of living on campus we get a place?" He looks down watching his hand rub across my stomach.