Chapter 7 > His Kiss.....

It is kind of short but wanted to get this up here for you all. HAPPY READING!!

Chapter 7

I don't know how I feel about this. I'm excited to see him, but then I am pissed that he has this girl all over him. I can tell by the look on his face that he is not too happy to see Kevin either.

This dude is doing a mind fuck on my head.

He is the one who wants to keep what ever this is between us, and what the fuck is this?

 I'm not playing games with this boy, it was fun while it lasted but I'm good with out the drama.

"Hey, I'm bout to go grab something to drink do you want anything?" Once again Kevin breaks into my thoughts.

"No I am okay I think I'm going to go find Nicole." He gives me a kiss before walking off. I turn around and look at Midnight one more time.

And wish I wouldn't have. This girl looks like she is trying to screw him with their clothes on. Man you know what? It's what ever.

I turn around and walk off without another glance at him.

 I pull my cell phone out my pocket. HE IS RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL WATCHING YOU DANCE!  wow! Great timing Nicole. WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!  I text back. This is getting crazier and crazier by the minute.

Stopping some random guy "Hey where is the bathroom in this place?"

"There is one down the hall but heard someone threw up in there a second ago you might can hit the one upstairs before there's a line."

"Okay thanx." I take off up the stairs waiting on Nicole to text me back. I think I am ready to go now. Yea, I planned on staying out late but that was before I got bitched slapped by the enigma that is Midnight.

I guess this is what I get for letting my body take over my brain. Damn I thought only men thought with whats inside thier pants.

I am so lost in my thoughts, that when I am pushed the rest of the way into the bathroom, as I open the door, I am caught so off guard that I scream bloody murder.

"What the fuck!!"  I holler once I am able to catch my breath. But who ever it is doesn't even speak they just throw me up against the counter.

"Who the fuck was that nigga with his hands all over you?"

"What the fuck J Roc!" I push him back off of me "Turn the light on."

"Fuck the light, who was that?"

"Why does it matter?" Who is he to come at me about who I am with or what I do with them. As a matter a fact what about that bitch that was all over him "Why you checking for me, who was that shaking her ass all over you?"

He laughs. "How the hell am I supposed to know." Midnight walks up to me pushing me against the counter with his body. "Who was ol'boy?"

"Why?" I'm trying to keep my cool even though he is being a bitch, I can't help how my body reacts to him.

"Curious does he know that you were moaning for me earlier tonight?"

"Why would he, didn't you say "lets keep this between us"?" I do the whole quotation marks in the air mocking him.

Midnight dosen't say anything but just looks at me.

"If that is how you want it. That's how it can be shorty"

"what do you mean how I want it? You are the one who said that. You are the one who keep meeting me in dark places like you are afraid for people to see you with a white girl, Midnight. So you can not get mad when I play the game how you are trying to play it."

"I don't care about that shit. I don't give a fuck about what other people think. If I didn't want to be bothered with you Snowflake I wouldn't be here right now holding you. I don't like to have people in my shit. The less people know about me the better."

"What is your name? I don't even know your name?"

"J Roc, but I like you calling me Midnight."

"Because it makes it even harder for anyone to know who I am talking bout right?" So no one really knows who I am messing with. What is up with this boy. I mean does anyone really cares who he is messing with?

"Look snowflake. You are trying to make this what it's not."

"Really?" WOW this guy is really full of himself. "How about you step out and let me use the bathroom"

This dude does the opposite. Reaching down he picks me up by legs and sit me on the counter, stepping between them.

"Why would I do that?" He start to place kisses on my neck, rubbing my thighs.

"Because I wouldn't want to make this into something its not."

"Than don't."

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ that would be my phone vibrating in my pocket. Great timing Nicole!

"Forget who ever that is."

"Nah I can't do that shorty, this is business." I pull my phone out as he laughs. "Hey girl."

NICOLE- "where are you girl?"

"In the bathroom. Why whats up?"

NICOLE- "Girl this party is getting wild. Cee lo is down here and he hasn't really been out since he got shot. I don't even see J Roc. When them two are at a party you never know what will happen. When you come out meet me in the kitchen. You still sleeping by me right?"

"Yea, I'll be down in a second.....okay chic." I sit my phone on the counter. I look at Midnight for a second letting him run his hands up and down my legs slipping to the crotch of my jeans cupping me before moving back down to do it all over again. "Hate to cut this short but I have to go."

He steps back to let me down. I grab my phone off the counter sticking it back in my pocket. Turning towards the door I pull it open, but before I can step out the bathroom I am yanked back inside. There is this chic standing there I'm guessing with the same shocked expression on her face that I am wearing on mine. Midnight pulls my arm, pulling me back in and slamming the door shut he then pushes me up against it.

He steps into me bringing his lips to mines.

This kiss is completely different than the one Kevin and I shared. Where Kevin's kiss promised a slow, passionate pleasure Midnight's kiss was everything he was. Hard and rough. Strong and fierce. His kiss promised not only passion but but but....shit I don't even know a word to describe it.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, his lips take control of me. His hands gripping my ass pulls me up against him and I feel him hard and long through his pants. I moan into his mouth at the feel of his hands squeezing me, his hips pushing into me.

I start to pulse between my legs as my juices start to flow. I am still sensitive from earlier in the locker room, and he is turning me on so much right now.

"I'll see you later Snowflake." Midnight pulls out the kiss licking my lips.

"Yea." What ever that means. I unwrap my legs and stand there for a moment catching my breath. "I'll see you later."

I leave out of the bathroom completely confused by this boy.

Okay this was a short chapter trying to make them longer but didn't want to keep you guys waiting. Hope you like it vote and comment!!!