Chapter 9 > OMG!! (Edited Version)

This is THE LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR!!! I think it is so much better than the first version so read and enjoy!

Chapter 9 > OMG!!!

*8 Months since Claire has gotten into the car with Donte*

3 minutes...

So here I am flipping through the pages of a magazine just looking at a few pictures. I look at the clock again..I am so nervous, biting on each of my nails.

2 minutes...

Okay so this magazine isn't helping. I flip open my laptop to check my facebook page. I scroll to see Nicole has posted just a few seconds ago.

facebook status..@Nicolethischicishot you have less than one minute to get to my house!!!! ASAP!!

IT'S TIME!...

I get off my bed, sit down on the floor, and pull it out from under my bed....

How did I get here???!!

*flashback*

Midnight and I are driving in his car heading to his place. This is my first time ever going to his house. To be honest this is my first time ever messing with anyone with their own place. I mean when you are in high school its not that often you meet someone who has their own. Like Kevin, he lives with his parents.

This could be fun...

"So Snowflake why are you here?" he turns to look at me for a second before turning back to the road. Breaking into my thoughts. His hand on my thigh slides upward, as he tightens his grip on me.

"What do you mean 'why am I here?' you practically forced me into this car."

"I mean why you fucking with a nigga like me?"

"Why wouldn't I? I like what I see so far?" What the hell is going through this boy head?

"You don't know nothing about me to say you like what you see."

"So far you are straight forward and I like that, that leave me to think that you might be honest. I think you are cute-

"Get the fuck out of here with that cute shit girl. I am a grown as man-

"Who I happen to think is very cute sorry if that offends you Mr. but I can't help what I think okay. And I happen to think you are a great fuck. Since I like when the sex is good I figure why not come over.

He starts to laugh as he stops at a red light.

"You are crazy yeah."

"Let me ask you, why am I here?" I really want to hear what he has to say. I mean why does he 'like' me?

"Simple I want to fuck."

SILENCE

...you could have heard a cricket in this car. This dude is not serious.

"You should see your face Snowflake!" This dude is laughing so hard he swerving in the lanes. "That shit was funny"

"Uhh no. That shit wasn't funny. Why couldn't you have been real with me. I am being honest with you."

He stops laughing to really look at me.

"I think you are..." he stops like he is at a lost for words. "I mean I think you cool people so far."

"What ever."

He slaps my thigh, causing me to turn from looking out the window.

"Calm down white girl, Damn. I like that you ain't all over my dick. I mean I've hit that like twice now and you ain't all up on me for my number and shit. Crying why I am not calling. Fuck them first weeks after that party I thought about you often, I don't sit around thinking about no broad. "