Big Kid Party

Recap

Once we were back at school, the rest of my plan folded out perfectly. She eagerly agreed to go to the party with me. I knew Ashton would be there, and I couldn't wait until I saw his face when he realized Jaiden and I were there together. I was going to have sex with Jaiden tomorrow whether she liked it or not because that's what Ashton deserved. I smiled to myself, this was way to easy.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Jaiden's POV

Opening my dorm room door, I sigh with relief at finally being home after such a long day. I swept my blond hair into a ponytail, so that it would fall at the base of my neck. I looked at the time realizing it was only 7:00, and I was shocked by how tired I was. My thoughts went to soaking in the large bathtub I saw in my bathroom, but when my stomach growled I remembered I hadn't eaten today. I could take a small nap then make it to dinner in the main cafeteria at Hollows at 7:30, I thought pleased with my idea.

Pattering to my room, I quickly crawl on my bed and under the soft sheets. My eyes felt heavy, but I reminded myself I could only sleep for twenty minutes. With that thought I dozed into a comfortable sleep.

******************************************************************************************************************

Ashton's POV

I started making my way back to Hollows. I had been driving around aimlessly for the past hour, but I knew I had to start heading back if I wanted to make it for dinner. Not that I was hungry, I was just hoping I would see Jaiden to make sure she was okay. I didn't trust Riley at all. I let my thoughts roam as I made the short trip back to the school. Pulling into my parking spot, I saw, much to my annoyance and relief, Riley walking on the sidewalk with Reed and Tye. I was relieved that he wasn't still with Jaiden, but I still needed to make sure she was okay. Without thinking about it twice I jumped out of my car and jogged up to Riley.

"Where's Jaiden?" I ask in a hard demanding tone.

Riley chuckled seeming to think my question was amusing while shaking his head. My anger started going out of control. Never had I lost this much control of my anger over a girl or anything for that matter. I was literally shaking with anger, and my hands were clenched tight into fist.

"I swear Riley, if you don't tell me where my fucking girl is right now, I will make you regret it," I said while threatening him with my eyes as well.

Reed and Tye looked surprised maybe with my tone or calling Jaiden my girl. I didn't care either way. Something about Riley didn't seem right, and it was making me nervous to not know where Jaiden was. I knew she wouldn't talk to me even if I found her which was probably best, but I still wanted to make sure she was alright.

 "Well Ashton, I would think that she's most likely in her dorm room. That's where she was heading after our little date that you so conveniently made possible," he said smiling.

"Stay the hell away from her," I said through my teeth before turning on my heel and walking toward the cafeteria hoping she'd be there.

I tried to calm myself down. She's safe I thought repeatedly. You will see her at dinner. Don't let her see you so angry she will be scared of you. That thought hurt me. I didn't want her to ever be scared of me. I wanted her to feel safe around me. I realized then that there was no way I could pretend anymore I didn't have feelings for her. Jaiden was the first girl I really liked. I wanted her, and more often then not I got what I wanted. I smiled at the thought of calling her my girl officially. Shit, I thought, this girl has you whipped already.  I didn't want anyone else, and that's what I was thinking as a fake blond waved to me. I didn't even wave back. A day ago I would have been grinning thinking I found my entertainment for the night. However, the blond with makeup caked on her face no longer looked appealing.