Amami Per Sempre

Recap

Even though a part of me despised the idea of not talking and kissing Jaiden anymore a bigger part of me decided it was a better idea then me starting to hang out with her more and have the possibility of me falling for her.

I pulled up to the restaurant and said, "We're here," with a half smile.

****************************************************************************************************************

Jaiden's POV

Ash pulled up to the one story Italian restaurant with a sign outside that said, "Amami Per Sempre". The awning was red and white striped giving it a quaint look. The patio was deserted because of the cold weather, but it would be fun to eat on during the spring, I thought briefly.

I got out of the car and walked up to the wooden door with Ash in front of me. He pulled open the door letting me walk in first. 

"What a gentleman," I said winking.

He rolled his eyes chuckling saying, "Will you just walk in please?"

I followed his directions and walked in smiling. I was relieved to see the inside wasn't very formal. There were small, white table-clothed, tables with menus on them scattered around the restaurant.

"We seat ourselves," Ash said grabbing my hand and lightly tugging me to a table in the corner.

The corner he chose was secluded and more dimly lit then the rest of the areas. Figures, I thought, the player would take me to the most romantic part of the restaurant. Ash picked up the menu and began looking through it, so I did the same.

"What's good?" I questioned.

"The pizza," he said immediately breaking out into a grin.

"That settles it then. I love pizza! Do you want to share with me?" I asked.

He nodded in reply, and we began debating on whether to get pepperoni or cheese pizza. I think there's nothing better then a plain cheese pizza, and I was trying to convince him on it. However, I have never met a more stubborn boy in my life. When the waiter, an older Italian looking man, came to take our order, Ash ordered half cheese and half pepperoni making me giggle uncontrollably. The whole time we were debating over nothing, I thought, making me laugh again. Ash sent me a quick smile then continued to order. The waiter walked away with a confused look probably wondering what was so funny about a half and half pizza.

"You made me look like an idiot in front of the waiter," I said to Ash, narrowing my eyes jokingly.

He laughed, "Yeah I did. I knew we could get a half and half pizza, but you're cute when you're debating and angry."

I jokingly glared across the table, "Yeah we'll see how cute I look when I kick your ass!"

Ash laughed his booming laugh making me start to giggle again. Wow, I thought, he's so easy to talk to.

*******************************************************************************************************

Ashton's POV

Watching Jaiden giggle and turn an adorable shade of pink is starting to become addicting, I thought. I laughed thinking about how she had been ranting about how good cheese pizzas taste, and why they were so much better than pepperoni. She looked so freaking cute debating about what pizza we would order, so I continued to provoke her. In reality, with that cute look on her face I would have gotten her as many freaking cheese pizzas she wanted. Damn, this needs to stop. I can't be thinking these things about her. Just spending a few minutes with her was weakening my resolve to not talk to her after our date. I can't talk to her at all after this. I can't even look at her I reminded myself.