Movie Date

He wrapped his arms tightly around me and picked me up. My legs clung around his waist and my arms went around his neck. I looked up to him with questions in my eyes. He just smirked down at me and continued to walk. I gazed up at his tan face. He was so attractive. His strong jaw looked perfect, and was begging me to kiss it. His blond hair fell in a careless manner, and his bright blue eyes shined in happiness.

"Done eye raping me?" Ash asked mischievously.

My face flamed, and I narrowed my eyes at his cocky expression.

"I was n-not," I stuttered.

Ash's head leaned back, and he let out a large laugh. I began to giggle with him, and I leaned my head on his chest. It felt so natural to be with him. For the first time in a while I was genuinely happy. Ash had that effect on me in only a few minutes of being with him. I was giddy thinking about all the time we had ahead of us.

*********************************************************************************************************

*UNEDITED*

Ash continued walking with me clinging onto him. I was to busy reveling in Ash's nearness to be worried about where he was taking me. My nose was in the crook of his neck, and I took a deep breath. His smell was addicting, and I missed the comfort it gave me.

"Are you smelling me?" Ash asked with amusement lacing his words.

"Yeah I am. You smell so good," I responded giggling.

I peaked up at him to see that he looked pleased with my answer.

"Well I happen to think you smell pretty good yourself," he said smiling.

I laughed and held to him tighter. I wasn't worried about weighing too much for him to carry me because I knew just by looking at him he could handle it. His muscles were bulging out of his plain black T-shirt. I didn't know how he could just wear a T-shirt and not be cold.

"Ash, you should wear more than just a T-shirt. It's winter. I don't want you to get sick," I said worriedly.

"I'll be fine, baby," he responded.

I pouted quietly. I didn't like the thought of him getting sick. If he had told me to wear a jacket, I would have worn one.

"Why are you pouting?" Ash questioned smirking slightly.

"I am not pouting," I stated sassily.

"Right, that's why you're glaring at me, and you're pouting your bottom lip," he said chuckling.

"Fine, I'm pouting, but only because I'm worried about you. If it were me without a jacket during the winter, what would you do?" I questioned.

His eyes looked up and to the right which is what they did when he was thinking. He nodded his head after a few seconds of thinking.

"Okay, I see what you're saying. If it were you without a jacket, you wouldn't be leaving your dorm. I have an extra one in my car," Ash said then kissed my nose.

I realized we were now in the elevator. I hopped off of Ash because it would be very awkward for someone to walk in on that. He reluctantly put me down. Then, he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him until my back was against his chest.

"How are you feeling?" Ash asked quietly.

"Well I can't go back to school for a week. My ribs are still very sore, but I'm not bed ridden or anything that serious. My bruises are ugly though," I said while pointing at my face covered in bruises.