Where are these boys coming from?

Recap

I started to feel guilty for chewing Ashton out when I didn't even know him.

"Lets just forget it and go, I'm freezing," I say quietly getting up from the bench.

Just like that, his sweet boy face was gone and replaced with his cocky look, "I'm sure I can make it up to you," he said suggestively raising his eyebrow.

Splendid, I thought, the players back.

*************************************************************************************************************************

My guilty feelings were drained from me, replaced with annoyance.

"Give me my dorm number, the key, and the direction of the building. I'm done talking to you; I can find my way around here myself," I say coldly.

He turned away from me and began to pick up my luggage.

"What are you doing? I said to give me the keys. I don't want to be near you anymore. I just want to get settled in," I ask confused.

He ignored my questions and continued to pick up my luggage then started to wheel it away from me without saying a word. I sighed angrily and began to follow him. He quickly glanced at me out of the corner of his eyes to make sure I followed. Gosh his eyes are such a beautiful color of green I thought. Wait! He's a player don't think that I chided myself.

He got to a dorm room building and opened the door gesturing me to go in first. Walking in I lost my breath at how nice the downstairs floor was. It was designed to seem like a large living room with couches, bing bag chairs, plasma TVs, and gaming systems. Kids were everywhere lounging around with their friends on the couches talking and playing games. People were in line for what appeared to be a small coffee and snack shop. The whole atmosphere seemed very homely.

"Wow, this is really nice," I said.

Ashton smiled down at me making me temporarily forget about where I was.

"Come on, lets get you settled in," he said over his shoulder while wheeling my luggage into an elevator.

He pushed a button for the third floor, and he smiled at me again. I liked this smile, I thought, this was his genuine one. I smiled back, thinking he must be bipolar. He goes from this sweet boy into an infuriating, cocky, player. I turned away from his gaze confused with him.

******************************************************************************************************************

Ashton's POV

As Jaiden turned away from my smile with a confused look I cursed myself for being so confusing. I don't know why I cared so much about what she thought of me. I must seem crazy to her. Acting nice to a girl other then when trying to get something from her was totally out of my personality. I was trying to be nice, but I kept messing up because of my usual ways. It was in my nature to be suggestive and a player. I mean I'm freaking Ashton Clay!

I'm not sure what it is about Jaiden that made me even try to be sweet in the first place. Maybe it was the way she called me out for being late. No other girl at Hollows would ever do that. They were constantly flirting and agreed with me no matter what I was talking about. I always liked it, or at least I thought I did until I met Jaiden.

It was nice finding a girl that stood up to me and tried to be my equal. She was so freaking attractive too. Jaiden's blond hair was long and all I wanted to do was run my fingers through it. She was so beautiful it was almost embarrassing how much of a hold she had over me after only knowing her for ten minutes.