«"Your such a softy"»

Knuckle x reader
@Whattuplvie - thanks for the request!

My brother is being a prick and I couldn't make it longer. He broke is damn phone and is using mine.

*****

"Knuckle, stop being such a hardass." I slapped his arm, glaring at him as he pranced around the bar, acting like he was 10ft tall and bullet proof. He just turned his head the other way but I knew he was secretly smiling.

We wandered around aimlessly, a couple of guys attempted to flirt with me. Yeah, attempted as soon as the saw my boyfriend they scurried away with their tails between the legs. It was hilarious actually. A little amusing as well.

"Oi, hate to burst your bubble Mr. Scary Beast Hunter, but I'm going home with or without you." I said, spinning my onto my heels as I walked out the exit. He was without a doubt, behind me as I left. After all, he was the bodyguard type of boyfriend.

"Your such a party killer, (Y/N)." He complained. I couldn't help myself. I snorted, remembering the thought looking guys shake in their boots when he entered the building with a small, but feisty me clutching his hand as well walked in. It was a humorous sight, should've got it on camera.

As we passed a dark alley, he suddenly halted and dashed in it, leaving me alone and confused on the side walk. Minutes later he returned with a car board box. The sounds of distress and pleas were heard as I looked in it to see a whole litter of puppy's.

He cooed at them petting them. My cat Angela, wasn't gonna be happy. He looked at me with seemingly huge and innocent eyes.

"Can we keep them!"

"No." I said.

"Awe come on, please!"

"No."

"Please, I swear I will take care of them and buy them food-"

"Fine, Fine. Calm down. You can keep them." I smiled, it was fun pulling his leg. He had the biggest shit eating grin on as we practically raced back to our hotel room.

[Le Time Escapa!]

I couldn't breath as we got to the door. I was panting and my lunch was more than happy to come back up and join me. I tried to catch my breath as crawled up the stairs.

"Knuckle! I swear to god when I get my hands on you I'll make sure you wish you were never born." I yelled, gaining weirded out stares from the people on the sidewalk.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP (Y/N)!" My neighborhood screeched.

"SORRY!"

As, soon as I got up the miserable trip up those tasky stair case, I went in to see Knuckle cleaning of the puppies with a rag.

I decided to leave them alone and go take a shower. When I got out, my handsome boyfriend was asleep with 9 puppies crawled up on his chest and snuggling is his neck. I smiles and kissed him on the forehead, "Goodnight love." I said as I covered them with a blanket and  flicked the lights off.

How'd I do?