New Years

|n e w y e a r s 2 0 1 7|

Hxh characters × Reader

Requested and Dedicated to BlueDragon2462Thank you for requesting!

BlueDragon2462
Thank you for requesting!

I didn't make anyone a love interest in this oneshot although it may slightly contain Kurapika × Reader.
Gomen.

I have a massive headache from stress my temperature is currently 100°F. If it gets worse I'll have to see a doctor. 
I will warn you. This isn't edited. Please feel free to correct me.

——————————————

The sun was slightly creeping behind the horizon, darkening shadows that'll soon be lit with the beaming smiles, and majestic fireworks that would soon fill the sky.

Gathering around the warm bonfire, listening to the soothing crackle of the fire, A group of friends sat Hisoka and Illumi just showed up uninvited as usual but insisted on staying. Killua and Gon was being immature boys. Kurapika and (Y/N) was the ones that were acting like the mothers, except (Y/N) was gonna make this day fun~.

|(Y/N) P.O.V|

I smiled walking into the house with my arms covered in plastic bags that contains different varieties of fireworks. I smiled and thought of the faces that Gon and Killua would make if they say me.

I kicked the door open with my foot and walked into the kitchen, seeing Kurapika glaring at the TV it was playing National geographic channel; The documentary of spiders. I chuckled and shut it off. "Come on Kurapika it's time to enjoy what we have right now" I said as flashed him a smile.

"Okay (Y/N), I'll try. Let me have some of those bag to help you with" Kurapika told me, grabbing half of them. "Thanks" I said.

After me and Kurapika put up the groceries, we went to the living room.

BOOM!

CRACKLE!

POP!

"Ahahahahahahaha!!" Voices yelled in the backyard.

I ran outside ready for a possible battle when I saw Killua and Gon throwing black cats (a small fire work that explodes) at each other. Kurapika behind me crossed his arms, "SMORES!!" He yelled.

Gon and Killua grabbed their sticks and grabbed the bag I was holding and stuffed a ton load of marshmallows onto their stick, and started to roast then over the fire.

Hisoka and Illumi were just being creepy...

I noticed the chocolate was gone, I groaned. I just ignored this and started to pop marshmallows isn't my mouth.

Hisoka and Illumi decided to go 'play' with Killua and Gon. Hisoka brought out and drew a tear drop and a star on both of Gon's cheek going on about who he was rippening or whatnot. Illumi just stared at Killua who was sweating bullets.

The night sky was pitch black now, you could see other fireworks in the distance. I smiled and lifted my hands, my palms facing upwards to the night sky.

"TIME TO POP SOME FIREWORKS!!!" I yelled happily.

I went inside and grabbed the fireworks and a lighter, I light sparklers for everyone first. Hopefully, they liked them. They were personally my favorite kind. Gon and Killua was writing letters into the air, pretending to talking to Gon threw letters of light.

I handed one to Kurapika.

"How Rude~♪ Don't we get one?♪" Hisoka cooed.

I narrowed my eyes lighting four sparklers, two for Illumi, and two for Hisoka. Hisoka at Illumi with a sideways glance and went to stab Illumi with the lit end of the sparkler, Illumi raise his eyebrows and moved swiftly out of the way. Hisoka smirked and kept on trying. Soon the both disappeared into the night all I saw was sparklers moving around fastly.

Hisoka was sure a handful, I think I pity Illumi a bit.

I grabbed a fountain ( a fire work that shoots and looks like a fountain) and lit it setting it on the pebbly side of the yard so my yard didn't catch on fire.

Gon and Killua was trying to grab the fountain, Killua was getting on them like he was their mother.

"Okay mamapika~" Killua teased.

Gon looked confused. "Kurapika acts like he's my aunt mito!" He pointed out.

I snorted and grabbed the huge quilt and laid it on the ground. "Guys come lay down on the quilt! Let's watch the show!" I yelled smirking to myself, their gonna love it, everyone does.

I put a box a good 30 feet away from them and lit it and ran towards the quilt it went off multiple times.

First, Red and Gold. Second, Blue and Orange, Third, Purple and yellow, Fourth, White and Red. Lastly, in green it said ' Happy New Year's!'

Everyone was gaping at the fire work show. I smiled and looked at everyone, yelling

'⭐HAPPY NEW YEARS!!⭐'