«Im all you need»

I AM SO SORRY! I did the yandere!Killua requested by killua-kun4ever and forgot about your request. I'm so sorry.

Guys please. If i ever forget your request message me. I am really sorry.

This was requested by CoFFeeBeaN28 on Nov 5. I'm so sorry. I feel really shitty.
Please forgive me.

-[~•°•~]-

|Killua P.O.V|

Y/N...

Why don't you ever talk to me?

Why can't you notice me?

Why aren't you bowing to me?

Why aren't you falling for me like all the other girls?

Even though, you will be mine!

|Y/N P.O.V|

I ran threw the hallway, I was 30 minutes late!

I ran up the schools stairs up to the 2nd floor, when I bumped into someone. It smelled of lavender and chocolate, I jumped back and bowed a little. "Im so sorry!" I whisper-yelled, not trying to disturb the other classes.

"It's okay Y/N, just watch out. You might hurt yourself. We wouldn't want that would we?" A male voice said. I looked up to meet the most stunning blue eyes I have ever seen and a fluffy looking white/silver hair.

I guess I was abserving him a little longer than I should. "My name is Killua. Killua Zoldyck. I'm a 3rd year." Killua said. "…My name is Y/N. Y/N L/N. I'm a 3rd year as well."

So he's the famous ladies man? I can see why.

"Well, bye Killua. I'll see you later. Im late for class!" I said as I went to run past him, but he grabbed my wrist. "Come on let's skip. Being absent one class won't kill you." He said.

I thought about it for about 30 seconds. "I'm sorry Killua, let's meet up some other time?" I ask. His facial expressions scared me it was almost like a angry or… hurt? rejected?

He smiled a bit instead thought, "Okay, as soon as possible then" he said walking off.

Oh boy— wait... How did he know my name, before I told him?

|Killua's P.O.V|

Hehe... I finally got her.

|3rd P.O.V|

"Hey Kimiko! Gon!" Y/N yelled bring them both into a group hug. "Y/N!" Gon shrieked in happiness and hugged the (h/c) girl tightly around the waist. Y/N being the unknowingly girl she was, hugged him back, she didn't know Gon secretly liked her.

"H-hey Y/N can you meet me on the school roof after school?" Gon stuttered. "Of course!" Y/N chirped.

|Timeskip|

Riiiing~!

School was over, and everyone left the class except for Y/N.

|Y/N P.O.V|

The bell just rang, I jotted down the last sentence of the notes my teacher Mr. Betsill write down on the whiteboard. I shut my notebook and sighed, shoving my supplies into my bag quickly.

"I guess I need to go see what Gon wanted… probably some algebra questions" I chuckled slightly to myself, imaging his ears smoking as usual when he thought to hard.

'how the heck is he going to pass the grade'

Since my school building was 5 stories tall that means I have to go up 2 flights of stairs since I'm already on the 3rd floor. I slowly started to go up, increasing speed a little and taking the stairs step by step.

"H…hEl…help…HELP!"

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could. "GON?! GON IS THAT YOU?! WHATS HAPPENING?!" I yelled trying to open the door that was the only entrance onto the roof, I kicked them door open.

I saw the back of a young boy with silver/gray hair his nails were sharp and was gripping onto Gon's windpipe. Gon started to struggle in the boys hands trying to get free and gasp for air.

"GON! KILLUA STOP!! STOP RIGHT NOW!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs, my body quivering slightly and my blood felt like it was crawling.
Killua dropped Gon as turned slightly to me, a innocent smile plastered upon his face. "Y/N run... Please go! RUN! Your not saf—" gon yelled as he then fell to the ground... With a knife imbedded into his shoulder. He yelped and looked at me, his eyes full of pain, anger, and worry—worry for me even as he was extremely hurt.

I ran towards Killua. Killua smiled opened his arms, expecting me to jump into them, but I ran past him and bended down towards Gon.

"Y/N… run please… I love… you" he said threw tears and gasps.

A pale hand came from over my shoulder and impales Gon in the chest. Blood splattered on my face and my shirt.

My eyes widened as Gon eyes grew lifeless and he wasn't breathing.

"Nothing will get in our relationship now, my dear, Y/N~" a sickling voice cooed. I felt arms turn me around and I was face to face with Killua, "Y/N I love you, I love you more than anyone ever would" he said flashing an innocent grin.

I tried to speak but no sound came out, I was petrified.

"Y/N…

I'm all you need."