Forever and Always

Huehuehue.... *Devil Horns* 👿
Kurapika × Dying!Reader

(Name) (Last name), is a strong and beautiful girl, who has won the heart of Kurapika Kurta for her amazing personality and her charming character. (Name) didn't deserve what happened to her, walking home from work only to be placed in the hospital because of a drunk driver.

----------
Kurapika's Point Of View

I have a sick feeling in my stomach, (Name) is an hour late. I paced around the living room, waiting for (Name) to come threw the door and kiss me on the cheek like she always has each and every day. After pacing after a few minutes I decided to call her manager.

M: "Hello?"

K: "Is (Name) off of work yet?

M: "Yes. She left about a hour and a half ago. Why?"

K: I don't know I feel sick of my stomach and she hasn't arrived home yet.

M: "You might want to check that out because I heard Ambulance sirens about an hour ago. I thought nothing of it. If she arrives please tell me. I hope she's okay."

K: "So do I. I'll call in a little while. Goodbye have a great night."

M: "You too. Bye."

He waited for a few more minutes until he heard the phone ring and found a unknown caller.

K: "Hello?"

Dr: "Hello. Can I speak to Mr. Kurta?"

K: "Yes. This is him."

Dr: "I'm sorry to inform you but Ms. (Last Name) is in our Emergency Room at (Hospital Name). She was involved in a hit and run by a drunk driver. We don't know if she'll be able to pull threw."

K: Oh my go- I'll be right there!"

I grabbed my keys and dashed to my car and drives to (Hospitals Name).

(Name) please be okay..

By the time I got there the waiting room was crammed full of people. I saw (Name's) Parents walk out of the door.
"Is she okay? I have to know." Mr. (Last name) was crying, this was the first time I have ever seen him shed tears. Mrs. (Last name) started to cry harder.

This wasn't good.

I ran past the security guard and towards (Name's) rooms​. I saw Two nurses wheel (name) out of the room covered in a white sheet. "(NAME)!" I screamed.

------

"Kura! What are you doing!" Giggled (Name) from the balcony above. "Oh, (name). Oh, (name). Lend down you hair!" "Kurapika no. Just no. Dork." She laughed.

------

"Hey Kurapika. Have you thought of having a family together?" (Name) asked staring out the window. "I actually have. I think you would make a wonderful mother."

------

I walked up to (Name) while she was at work with a box of chocolates in my hand. "(Name), I would've gotten you a banquet of roses but your the only beautiful thing I need in my life." I said. "Kura, your so sweet. Dork." "But I'm your dork."

------

"Kurapika, I love you." (Name) said with a smile. "I love you more." I teased.

------

The security guards grabbed ahold of me and dragged me away from (Name), as hot tears rolled down my cheeks.
I struggled to get out of their grasps so I could run to (name).

------

"I promise I'll always be with you." (Name) said with a closed eye smile, tears going down her face.

------

Later that night, Kurapika laid on (Name's) side of the bed, an emptiness welled up in his heart. He looked at the ring on his finger. Then, glanced at his dresser where a single little velvet box laid. In it was a matching ring.

'Always in my heart' was carved into both of the rings.

It was going to be (name's) birthday gift.

😭 ;-; I made myself cry. Im gonna go crawl back in my hole to cry.

Okay okay I know you will hate me now but I'ma just tag you since it's your favorite character. Huehuehue....Ha..ha *starts crying*
@Wakamy