«Pikachu»

Kurapika x pregnant! Reader

Sorry its short. ;-;

"PIKACHU!" I yelled across the hall, trying to get ahold of my  fiancé, Kurapika. I could hear him banging around in the kitchen as he did the dishes. I was 31 weeks pregnant and he didn't allow me to do anything. I couldn't even go up the apartment stairs without his careful watch. Hell, I went to make me a batch of cupcakes and he insisted he make them for me because he was afraid I would 'Burn' the baby and myself.

I heard a loud bang and he showed up to the door way. "Are you okay! What's wrong?" He said bombarding me with questions about my well being.

"Kurapika, calm down. I'm completely fine." I said. He just sighed in relief. "So, what do you want?"

"I wanna go to the library and get some manga." I whined. "What if someone decides to shoot up a libray?" He said, starting to rant for about 5 minutes while I just gave him a poker fave the whole time. "Yeah, let's go shoot up the library just because that old man beat me at chess." I sarcastically commented.

"Well, I'm still going with or with out you." I said as I grabbed my purse. "AWE BABE COME ON." He groaned. I kissed him on the cheek and winked at him. "If you let me have my fun, you can have fun later." He turned beat red, but still grabbed the keys. "Let's go." I smirked at him.

Short shot!