Hands off

Yandere!Knov × Reader
Modern Au
Knov is a famous owner of a business.

Requests by @WingIsDaddy or @GlassesTrio whatever ur user is. 😂😂

I know I promises to update on Easter but my aunt's​ wifi was lagging since there was so many people on it.

Sorry if Knov is outta character ;-;

-------

(Name) (Last name) is just the average writer who likes to go to the cafè and type her latest chapters. While, enjoying a cup of joe, of course. She typed away at her keyboard quickly and precisely. She usually came here every day and was a regular. Until, one day she got a email from a publishing company asking if she would like a position in the business as a publisher. She accepted.

--------

(Name) flipped on her bed, as happy as can be. She was so excited to meet her new employer, she didn't know if she should dress up casually​ or nicely. She pondered for a good, solid 10 minutes until she picked the casual style. Skinny Jeans, A black n' white striped shirt and grey tennis shoes. She got a message.

Knov: Hey (Name), thanks for joining my team. You'll make a great asset to me.

U: Haha! Yeah! No problem Knov!

Well, that wasn't fucking creepy at all.

I grabbed my Navy Blue Book Satchel, and jogged down the apartment stairs. "'ey sweetheart have a nice day." The elderly lady smiled at me from her garden. "You too!" I smiled and ran to the cafè I always worked at.

(Name): Please meet me at the MomentsLiveOn Cafè for the interview.

I waited for a reply, which came rather quickly.

K: Sure.

I ordered a Plain Jane Coffee and sat down at the table with 4 seats. I started to scroll threw my book and look for mis spelled words and grammarly incorrect, when I heard someone sit, I looked up and saw a man with black glasses with black hair. I smiled and he passed the paper to me, "Sign in the back." He said. I did as he told me too and signed putting a heart at the end of my cursive signature. Okayy. He was cute and looked like a cinnamon​ roll, but that look he gave me sent chills down my spine. I forced a closed eye smile to satisfy him. "I'll start the interview. The rules of my team is: Firstly, no dating, don't love cause that'll just get in the way. Secondly, Text me everyday so I know your safe. Thirdly, your not aloud outdoors after 10 incase your to ever be mugged." He said twiddling the pen between his fingers, skillfully. "W-what? You can't do that!" I said. "Actually yes I can. You know, you should really read the things you sign." He flashed a grin to me.

I silently cursed myself under my breath.

"So anyways, Would you like to see the book I have started on?" I silently asked. He motioned for me to show him and I did. "Here ya go."

--------

I was devastated, Leaving (boyfriend name) all alone just so I could get after a job, my dream job that is. Plus, I would get fired it Knov found out. I walked over to Knov's apartment complex, there I have a room offered to me with free rent as long as I work hard. "Welcome to your new home, (Name)!" He laughed spreading his arms open high in the sky with a grin plastered upon his face. He lead me down a set of stairs and into a room, a beautiful room. A room that was set for a queen. "(Name)... I want to offer you something, if you accept I will make you the most accomplished writer ever... But the catch is you have to marry me and be mine." He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. I was shocked and pushed him away, his smile faded into a ticked off face. "I can give you everything you could ever want! What's holding you back!" His eyes peirced into my own. "Oh, I see it's (boyfriend name)? Isn't it." He laughed. "Well, good news sweet heart. You can't. You won't ever see him again." He smiled and leaned towards me. "Your mine, mine only tell everyone to keep their hands off." He said stroking my cheek with his finger. "After all, you did sign." He whispered and trailed kisses down her neck.

Hunter X Hunter One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें