Sirens

Siren!Killua X Reader

The ocean was an unexplored domain, causing many people to seek information about it. Y/N was always curious and was always searching for adventure, she loved any marine life, but what if she bites off a little bit more than she can chew?

|•^•|•^•|•^•|•^•|•^•|•^•|

Hunter's gathered around from many different places to explore the unknown ocean. Y/N a teenage girl of 15 was one of them. When she was little she would come out by a underwater cave that would become visible when the tide was low. Y/N always found unique things in that cave.

Although, people in that cave have been known to disappear without a trace, many hunters didn't have the courage to go, but Y/N has been there so many times she is always willing.

The thing that was bad is Y/N has been watched by something for 6 years, when she visited it everyday since she discovered the cave. Little did Y/N that her cave was someone's home.

|Killua's P.O.V|

The human girl came again today, her beautiful H/L, H/C hair moving a little with every graceful step she took. I felt something inside of me not to take her into the ocean, my father is The leader of The Zoldyck's, a group of merman that lures helpless humans to the ocean to drown.

My father wanted me to take the business over since I was the heir. Although, I just couldn't. I didn't want to be like them. I didn't want to be bounded in chains that my parents have been. So I ran away.

I don't know why but when I watch her I just want to smile and protect her.

Y/N's Pov

I heard a splash directly behind me, so I turned quickly. I saw a pair of glowing royal blue eyes staring at me.

I screamed.

"SHHHH! It's okay I won't hurt you. Hey, girl! Shut the HELL up."

I stopped at looked at it.

"My name is Killua, what's yours?" "Y/N-N" "That's pretty." "Thanks..." I saw a pair of Glowing brown eyes behind Killua.

Great there's more.

"Hey! Im Gon!" The boy yelled. I still had my weapon in my hand, and I had no intention of putting it away. "Mermen... What do you want?" I hissed. The white haired one was blushing and had his nose stuck up, away from me. "Nothing of your concern... It's not like I wanted to see you! Baka!" He yelled.

I just chuckled slightly and sat down, keeping my distance. "Riiight, so what are you doing here?" I asked them. "Well you are in our home." A blond one said popping up from behind me.

"Son of a SeaFish!" I screaming in shock as I sat on a ledge above the water. My flashlight pointed towards him.

"Stupid Y/N, why did you even come here." I mumbled to myself.

Another behind the blonde appeared looking at me like I was a naked model...

Ew.

"I'm Kurapika and this is Leorio." Kurapika said.

"So this is were you disappear to Killua.~" the pervert said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Everyone go AWAY! Your scaring the poor human!" Killua yelled. I stayed on the ledge watching them as the swam under me. I'd the jumped out of the water they could grab me but, they didn't yet.

I watched them confused to why the wasn't making a move to hurt me, they honestly looked like they would each other.

"I just want to get out of this cave, but the thing that sucks is that the water is to cold to swim in since it's dark. Plus, I'm not swimming when you four are near me..." I said.
Their eyes scare me. The glow in the dark and that's the only thing you can see of them.

"Gezz, it's not like we'll hurt you." Killua said, he was directly under me which made me freak out since I didn't hear him move there.

I shined my flashlight at him and I could see his white hair and tail. I just stared at him. He smiled and I saw that his teeth were like a sharks.

I went farther into the ledge.

"I could bring you to land." He said.

"Nah, I'll just stay here until it's day and I can actually see."

"Come on." He said again. "...Why?" I asked. "Because I can't sleep with a flashlight on me all night."

"...Fine, if I die it's not like I have anything to lose."

I heard a sigh.

"I promise with my life you will be okay. If it wasn't for me you would died a long time ago. I lived here for a long time and your always come here. If I wanted to hurt you I would already done it."

"Promise?" I asked. "Promise."

"So do I just jump?" I asked.

"I'll catch you."

I jumped and was caught with warm arms

"Ughhh I hate cold water."

"Your a stupid girl, your lucky we aren't bad cause I could kill you right now." He frowned.

"Oh Well."

"Your unbelievable." He said as her dragged me out of the cave and near land. A hand grabbed my ankle and dragged me under, for a second and I came back up.

"GON! BAKA!" Killua yelled as he hit him on the head.

Gon just giggled and I sat on the land near the water.

"Hey, sorry about that. My dad died here a while ago and I didn't know to trust you." I said. "It's okay. Are you coming back?" He asked with pleading eyes. "Yes I am, just not at night." I said. "Yay. Why not at night though​?" He asked. "Because your glowing eyes scare the shit outta me." I laughed. "RUDE."
"Haha. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Killua, Gon, Kurapika and old perv!" I said

"Why you little!" I could hear them dunking Leorio and playing around.

I wish I was like them.