Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Chloe POV:

<Tape 7 Reason 7>

"Hush little one don't let your worried trouble you" you said to me mom. Your name is Christi. Why are you on here? My own mother!?

You really didn't care when I was down. I cried all night. You didn't confront me. Even when I cried as loud as the traffic going by you didn't even bother to come check on me. So the point is you left me behind. Just like my friends did. Which is worst for a mom. Because your mom is suppose to there for you.

Let see the times you were not there for me.

When I was five. Just started school. I was happy to start school. What happen that day? I was in the playground trying to make friends. But everyone was laughing at me because I was different. Instead if a dumb blonde. Like every other blonde there was. I was smart. I was to tall. Everyone called me Blondey Tallely.

I came home that night and cried all night. Some parts were loud and some were quiet. I couldn't take that you didn't came run after me. At least ask me what happen today.

Anther time was when I was eight. I went to the water park. You were there. I keep getting made fun of because of my bath suit. It was out dated and I needed a new one. You just stand by and let it happen.

One more. Oh yeah when I was 15. I was scared, worried, and sad. I had all that on my face. Because of all the hate and bullies around me pickin me on me my whole life. I just wanted my mom when I needed her. Any else time when I didn't need you. You were there in a spilt second. But how come you weren't there we I need you?