Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Chloe POV:

<Tape 9 Reason 9>

This is my favorite story of all! Haha NO!
"My true love are you out there?" Good question to ask myself.
I really don't know if he is out there or not. So umm Josh, Josh Hyland this is about you.
I was riding my bike to a party. Just a little party I wanted to go to. Because I had nothing else to do. Josh you were at that party. But why? You never go to parties. You usually stay home and study. So hike at the party you tried to talk to me. So we did. Here is how this all went down.
"Chloe I really want to talk to you" Josh said. I was still dancing. I mouthed "ok" you took me to the living and we sat down on the couch next to the couple that was making out.
"Chloe I kinda want to know you better. More then the girl who works at the movie theater popping pop corn." Josh said.
"How can anyone be so needed of what I do?" I said. You smirked. You had the face like me. That kind of guy. So I told you everything beside the fact I am suicidal and all.
When the room was getting full and really loud. We went to a room. I sat down on the bed. You say right next to me. We stared at each. The moonlight lite the room.
"Chloe..."
"What" I said while smiling. You start to lean and then you kissed me.
I pull away as fast as a can.
"Something wrong" josh asked.
"Just leave me alone." I screamed.
You didn't leave you just stood there. "Please go. Go away I dot need you" I said while crying my eyes out.
"Chloe please tell. What wrong" Josh begged.
"NOTHING! Now just go." I pouted. Finally you left me. Left me alone.
Maybe Josh you shouldn't have done that. You should of said something like "NO! I am not leaving you. Now please would you tell me?" Instead screaming at me to tell you what is wrong.