Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Melissa POV:

"So what!? He was going to leave you anyway!" I say to the T.V.

I see Marcus walk across the hall.

"Apparently so far it is Nick, Clara, Maddie, Paige, and my fault for her death"

Maddie didn't speak to me. She didn't look. She did nothing.

"Mom get out of my room. You reason up. I don't want you hear anymore." Maddie says. I leave the room unwanted to leave. I need to be there to comfort Maddie for when something sad happens.

"Wait were is Mack?" I questioned myself. "Oh, well she can handle herself." I say flicking my hand. Then I go an sit and watch TV.

Nick POV:

Waiting and waiting for someone to say something. But nothing we all sat there looking like idiots with our mouths open.

I TV goes blank. A silent buzzing occurs. We still sit there. Then...

"Melissa is rude and evil. She always will get what she wants" Mack said.

Then we all stare at her.

"Did you just call your mom, Melissa?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, and how could that be a problem?" Kenzie said making a weird face.

We all sit back and talk for awhile waiting for an answer for each reason we all wanted to know.

"Why would Nick leave her. With eggs all over her?"

"Who would bully their own sister?"

"You always don't need a solo. Why take someone else?"

"Trade a best friend for a lair?"

"Take someone dad?"

They all left unanswered. We couldn't answer them. We wanted to know them but we couldn't. We had to finish them. By TONIGHT! But can we? We have too.