Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Paige POV:

Tears start running down my face. I was sad and confused. "I should of ask Mikey. I shouldn't believed Maddie" I mumble under my breath. Mikey stare widely at the screen.

"Paige you like me?" He questioned me.

"Yeah, so what it is out now." I answered him in a soft quiet voice.

"I like you too." He mumbled. Then he got up and sat by me. "Paige I love you. I was just to scared to ask you out." There was a short pause in between. Then I start to cry again. But not for the Chloe reason. Just because for the first time. My crush actually likes me.

"Will you go out will me Paige?" Mikey asked.

"Really? If this isn't a joke yes!" I screamed. I was happy. But yet sad. I had many mixed emotions. I couldn't handle them all.

Mackenzie POV:

I shake my head. "Maddie how could you do that! Spreading rumors?" I screamed at her.

She didn't answer just one lonely tear runs down her cheek. "Well I didn't mean anything" Maddie says,"I just needed new friends because all mine were gone!"

I stare at her. Then I text paige asking her if she has Chloe tapes. She answers with yeah we doZ we just finished reason four.

"Mom, I am going to the Hylands to finish Chloe tapes." I said leaving the house.

I walk to the Hyland house. They let me just walk in anytime. That how much they love me. I go to Josh's room because he is the only one with a VCR. Then I sit down and get comfortable for reason five and just let my day go about its way.