Just Stop and Listen

Chapter 6
Chloe POV:
<tape 2 reason 2>
Oh I am surprised you came back. Back to the fun time why I am dead.
Oh my dear little sister where were you when I needed you? Not there! I got bullied and you just sat down a watched it happen.
Clara may ask you? How come you with the people that always bullied me? They were two grade below and I got bullied from them. Well you guys never thought my sweet little sister Clara would do anything like that. Now did you?well here is her story.
I was walking down the hall. I go to my locker. The same old everyone does as soon as they walk into school. I get shoved into a locker.
You saw it Clara. You did. You watched it happen. Then after laughed and pointed right at me. Even though you live with dad and I live mom. Doesn't make it right to laugh like that at your own sister.
Anther time you came up to me and knocked all my books out of my hands. You didn't care. Because dad has 1,000,000 of dollars. While mom only makes 100 dollars every other two months.
Clara you hurt me. I really thought you were the only one I could trust with my secrets. But it didn't seem like it would happen. You turn out to be a bully just like the others did.
Are happy for what you made me do? Do you want me back? I feel the love Clara I truly do fell the love.
Also of your going to listen to all these tapes for whoever is listening. This may get worst or not. Depending on your point of view.