Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Maddie POV:

"Thank God that dad didn't come up" said Kenzie. We sit there wondering.

"Why would Clara do that to her own sister?" Ask Melissa. I thought there for a minute.

"I think she only did it to get more friends. Because if you go down a grade. The friendships get worst." I say. "There are more fights. People aren't that friendly" I added on.

"Maddie is right! Look at my grade then compare it to her grade." Screams Kenzie out of nowhere.

I stare at her for a minute. But then a break it by seeing Clara outside my window walking.

I bolt downstairs and run to Clara. "Clara I need to show you something" I say very quickly. "It about your sister."

"Like I care about her. What did she ever do for me!?" Clara screams at me.

"Just come on! You need to watch this" I say while dragging her inside my house. I set her down. I let her watch the first tape. Which is reason one. Then her tape. After she know Chloe is dead. And also finds out she one of the reasons way it happened. She started to burst out in tears.

Clara POV:

I started bursting out in tears. I covered my face with shame. "I only wanted friends. I had no friends" I explained. "If I would of know of what would of happen...I would of done it"

Maddie hugs me. "It going to be okay. But we need to finish these tapes." Maddie says. Still hugging me.

"Clara but why would you still do it to your own sister?" Mackenzie asks with a serious look on her face.

"I only wanted friends, I had to say she wasn't my sister" I answered.

"That doesn't make it right" Melissa says.

"Doesn't make what right?" Zieglers dad says coming into the room.

"Uhh.." They all say. Maddie bits her lip. Kenzie goes crazy. Melissa looks away.

"What doesn't make it RIGHT!" He shouts.

"CHLOE IS DEAD! SHE KILLED HERSELF! Clara and Nick are part of it" Kenzie blurts out. She covers her mouth very quickly.

"CHLOE IS WHAT!!?!??!" Mr.Ziegler screams.

"Yeah, she dead." Maddie says. Bawling her eyes out.