Just Stop and Listen

Chapter 2

Josh POV:

<Day After Chloe Death>

I walk home from school. I was walking with a girl named Madison. But we call her Maddie. She so sweet. But the girl a like wasn't in school today. But I hope she is tomorrow.

I get to my house. I say bye to Maddie and we go out opposite ways. "Mom I am home!" I yell.

"Josh, mom isn't home. It just Paige and me. Also there was a box for you. It on your bed." Yells Brooke.

Brooke and Paige are my little sisters.

I got I my room and see the box. I open it and read the letter. It from Chloe. My crush. Then I look inside the box. I see that there are many tapes inside. "What the!?, what are this for." Saying to myself. Then a read over the letter.

"What reason!? I must know." I scream.

"JOSH SHUT UP I AM TRYING TO READ!" Screams Paige.

€€€€€€

Maddie POV:

When Josh went inside to his house. I went home. I caught up with my sister Mackenzie. But we call her Kenzie and sometime Mack.

"Kenzie! Wait up!" I scream at her.

"Get a room with your boyfriend" she says.

"Kenzie, I like Josh but, he likes someone else." I say.

We walk home. As soon as we walk through the door my mom comes in front of me "Maddie you got a box today. It is sitting in room on your bed." She says and then winks.

"Mom I don't think it is from a guy."

So I walk up to my room. Then I see it. A big brown box. I open it and read the letter.

"No! What did Chloe do. She was my best friend. What reason am I?" I mumble to myself making sure my mom doesn't hear me. I look at the tapes. They all have numbers on them. There are many tapes. "What number am I? Why would I get these tapes?" I say softly.