Just Stop and Listen

Chapter 5

Josh POV:

"Well no duh! Nick is stupid!" Brooke says.

"We should tell Nick" Paige explained very quickly. We all sat and thought. The room went silent, my phone went off. It was from Nick.

"Wanna hang out?" Nick texted.

"Nick come over now! I need to show you something" I anwered.

"Okay? I will be there.

In a few minutes nick was at my house." Nick answered to the text.

"NICK MY ROOM!" I scream. Nick comes running up to my room. Then I sit him down. "Nick, watch this."

I play the video.

*time passes by*

Nick POV:

"No no no" I kept saying rapidly. "I didn't mean to do that" slamming my hit on josh bed pole. "It was only a dare. I didn't want to hurt you"

The Hyland's sit there staring at me.

"MAYBE! You shouldn't of did the dare then!" Brooke and Paige shout. Then they look at each other.

"Chloe gone now. You can change what will happen in the future. But you will never change the past!" Paige says.

A loud noise goes off. We get scared. I look down. It was my phone. I get a text from Maddie saying "nick your so died! How can you do that to poor sweet Chloe."

Maddie POV:

I sit there with my mouth wide open. "What? Why? Nick? My crush? I knew Nick liked Chloe." I say softly, "so why would I even try to be with him."

I just hear Kenzie screaming in the backround of me talking to myself.

"Maddie? Wasn't nick your crush?" Mackenzie ask.

"SHUT UP MACK!" I scream. "I am trying to understand this. Don't bother me"

"Madison Nicole Ziegler!" My mom says with a serious voice. "Don't scream at Kenzie just because your crush doesn't like you!" She explained to me.

"GOD SO WHAT IF I LIKE HIM." I scream to the top of my lungs." I don't like him anymore after what he did to Chloe" Mumble and then I look down.

I sit there. Getting ready to put the next tape in. Then I hear a noise. Noise downstairs. It was dad. "Ugh! Dad home" I say rolling my eyes.