Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Mackenzie POV:

"Maddie probably flipping out about how Abby isn't that mean" I say.

Everyone start to laugh at my joke.

"ABBY IS THAT MEAN! She doesn't care" Josh said.

"She probably eating food right now or sleeping." Brooke says.

"I thought we were talking Bout Maddie?" Nick asked. We all looked at him.

"No, the tape was about Abby so we are talking about her." Mikey says putting his hand on Nick shoulder.

We all start to crack up laughing beside Paige. Paige has one of those worried faces on her face.

"What is wrong Paige?" I asked.

"Uhh..." She says covering her arm. "Nothing, just really hungry that all" she continued.

"LET ME SEE YOUR ARM!" Josh commented. As he reached out grabbing Paige's arm. She refused. But Josh lifted her shelve and showed that Paige had cut her arm.

"Why?" We all said.

"Because I was sad that I lost my best friend. But this will never happen again. I swear!" Paige said.

"Good!" Brooke said. We all hugged paige and got something to eat. In honor of Chloe. Will didn't eat Pizza even though we all love it so much. We had cereal and watched a show. Before finishing the rest of the tapes.

Maddie POV:

I stumble across my room. I was angry. Abby wouldn't of done anything like that. "NO" I kept screaming. "ABBY NOY LIKE THAT" there was a pause. "You such a lair Chloe that couldn't of happened!"

Clara tried to calm me down. But she couldn't. I kept jumping and pacing across my room.

"MADDIE!" Scream my dad.

I stop what I was doing. "GO BACK WERE YOU CAME FROM!" I scream at my dad.

I was angry I didn't mean to say that.

"No I love your mother I am not going anywhere!"

I saw that Clara left. Because she didn't want to be in any of this drama. I texted her asking we're she was headed. She said Nick's.

"But dad I didn't mean it. I am mad okay!" I say while slamming my door shut.

I jump onto my bed after putting in the next tape. I sat by Kendall. We stared at the screen. Just waiting for anything else that could happen.