and I'm loving it

Mike's P.O.V.

We didn't even look at the movie we just talked all night. She know I have two kids and one on the way I even showed her a picture of the twins, she know I have a girlfriend to. Dee is really cool. After we was done talking I showed her to the other room that she can sleep in and I went to my room and I called Nicole.

"Hello." She answered.

"What's baby girl?" I asked her.

"Mike this is so hard the doctors said that the girl are going to have to stay in NICU for a long time or until they get their weight up." She said sounding like she was about to cry.

"Don't stress yourself out Cole they are going to get it up we just have to keep our faith in god and he'll get us pass this." I told her keeping it real.

"Your are so right." She said.

"I know when you get out the hospital?" I asked her and in walks Dee.

"I get out tomorrow." She said sounding a little sad.

"Okay can you keep my updated on how y'all doing?" I asked her.

"Okay. Can you tell me where you at and why?" She asked.

"I'm in Miami, cause I joined the navy to help you and my kids." I told her.

"And your other bm(baby mommy)?" She asked damn my mom talk to much.

"Yeah her to but anyway get some rest and call me if you need to talk." I told her.

"Okay Mike goodnight." She said.

"Night baby girl." I said and we locked off and I looked at Dee. "What's up ma?" I asked her.

"I can't sleep." She said still in the doorway.

"Come on get in the bed." I told her.

"Mike do you love you first baby mommy?" She asked.

"Yeah she was my first at everything." I said.

"Aww so she showed you how t be a freak?" She asked laughing.

"Girl you crazy. Why you don't have a man?" I asked her.

"Cause my last boyfriend just wanted to have sex and I was not ready so he cheated on my and I called it off cause I was not have that." She said get out the bed.

"Damn, where you going?" I asked her.

"I don't want you to mess things up with your girl so I'll go back in the other room." She said walking out the room, I didn't get up until I heard the other bed room door close. I jumped out the bed cause I don't want her to be sad or mad. I walked in and she was on the bed looking at her phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing just on Facebook." She said putting the phone on the nightstand and looking at me.

"Sure, get up and come sleep with me." I told her walking out the room and she followed behind me. I got in the bed and get in next to me. "You can tell me anything we are friends now." T told her and she nodded and we went to sleep.

*

The next morning I got up b4 Dee did and took a shower and when I was done I made Dee and myself something to eat, but I ate my first then I took Dee hers she she was still sleep so I put it on the nightstand and I got in the bed with her and kissed her on her cheek and she wake up with a smile.

"Good morning." She said.

"I made you something to eat." I told her.

"Aww your the best Mike." She said.

"Now eat so I can get you home." I said give her the food.

"Yes sir." She said laughing. I walk out the room so I can video chat with Diamond b4 I had to go talk to this people.

"Good morning baby." She said coming into the webcam.

"Good morning." I said back.

"I miss you so much I hope you not out there doing something that you don't need to be doing."

"I miss you to and I'm not doing nothing girl."

"I Mike I go to the doctor today I wish you where here to go with me."

"I know ma but I have to get this money."

"Baby I know baby, but I have to go don't want to be late. Oh yeah I hope your back home b4 its time for the baby to come."

"We see now go. Love you ma."

"Love you to boo bear." She said laughing and I I closed the laptop. I seen Dee walking to the kitchen and I'm not gonna lie she looks good in the morning. But that's not why I'm here but hay if she going to give it up then I'll take. Nah I'm just play or am I.

*********::;;******

Comment please no more chapters until I get some comments