Las Vegas here we come

Nicole's p.o.v

After running into them girls about to weeks ago I haven't seen them and that's a good thing. Anyway I have 7 days until Marcus and I are man and wife and I can't wait. The kids are going to stay with my dad and Latoya until we come back from Las Vegas and I can't wait. Anyway I packed my stuff and Marcus and Trey is going to meet us at the airport. I walked into Maddy's room and she was on the bed and it looked like she had been crying so I walked over to her and sat next to her.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked and she just looked at the nightstand so I looked to and it was a pregnancy test sitting on it.

"How do I tell Trey?" she asked.

"Sis you have to tell him when we get to Las Vegas. Hell go on a date hell we can make it a double date, but that's if u want us to be with you." I told her.

"I would love for you and Marcus to be there with us."

"Okay now get your ass up and lets go take the bags to the car and take the girls to pops house." I said and she nodded and rolled her bag to the car. Man I can't believe I'm going to be a auntie. I just pray that Trey is happy to. Oh by the way Mike and Dee is also coming to Las Vegas with us and I hope there is no drama. We got everything in the car and we put the girls in and made our way to my dad's house. We made it in no time and Latoya was outside with Stacy in her stroller. "Hey momma." I called out to Latoya as we got the kids out the car.

"Hey y'all just take the girls bags inside." She said and that just what I did. I put their bags in the living room and walked into my dad's office and he was looking at something on the computer.

"Hi daddy. " I said when I walked all the way in.

"Hey Cole. Y'all ready for the trip?" he asked.

"Daddy I been ready for the all week."

"Okay another thing is you ready to get married?" he asked but with this look on his face that say his not ready to give up his baby girl.

"Daddy I love Marcus and he loves me and to answer your question daddy yes I'm ready to get married." I said almost jumping out my skin cause I'm so happy.

"Okay baby girl, I'm so happy for you." he said getting up from his desk and walking over to me and hugging me and I hugged him back. "I love you Nicole." he said looking at me.

"I love you too daddy." I said as I walked out of his office. Maddy and Latoya was in the living room with the girls and Stacy. Now the girls are rolling and not ready to crawl but trying to. "Maddy we have to get going." I told her as I kissed the girls and I even gave my little sister a kiss. We walked out the house and got in the car and was off to the airport.

********************

Trey's p.o.v.

I have been feeling real sick for the pass two days and I don't know why but I'm not about to let being sick stop me from going to Las Vegas and have fun. Marcus and I have everything we need for this trip and we have to meet Maddy and Cole at the airport. Then on top of all that Mike and Dee are coming to, that fucking cunt bet not start no shit cause I would go to jail Vegas. Marcus and I have a nice 2 bedroom apartment while we are at school so we can come as we please and party to lol.

"Bro lets be out. You know Cole is go be calling your ass any minute." I told Marcus and he laughed cause he know I was telling the truth.

"I'm done dude lets go." he said as was walked out the house and I locked the door and we put the begs in the back seat and we where on the road. "So bro why you been sick lately?" he asked me.