Crazy

(A/N) Mike is back and the drama is to.

Mike's P.O.V.

Nicole and I was blessed with two beautiful little girls. I never seen little babies like that b4 Alexis who is the oldest she weight 4.5lbs and Allison is 4.0lbs all I could do was cry cause they are so little. I don't care if it made me look like a pussy them my kids and I'll do anything for them that's why I asked Marcus to keep them safe, until I get my shit right. All kinds of shit has been happen from the time Nicole and I called it off. I hooked up with Erica and she been down with me up until she told me she was cheating and I she ain't want to be with me no more. Shid its cool with me, it was time to move on anyway I hope she happy. Anyway I met this chick and she cool as hell we hooked up and we been with each other for two mouths and week 3 she let me beat and that shit was good, but condom broke and she said she was on the pill so we keep going. Anyway she called 2weeks after we had sex talking about she having my baby.

*****flashback*****

"Yo bro what's with you and Shay?" I asked John.

"Man she crazy. She want me to always go and her some food and ice cream." He said shaking his head.

"I wish could have been there for Nicole like that but all is all, so live it up bro." I told him keeping it real cause i f would not have told Nicole what did I'll be getting her food and shit not that nigga she with now. John looked at me like he was about to say something but my phone started ring and it was my boo.

"What's up ma?" I asked her.

"Can I come over we need to talk?" She asked.

"Yeah I'll be waiting baby." I told her.

"Okay boo." She said and we locked off.

"Lets guess Diamond coming over?" John asked.

"Hell yeah talking about she need to talk." I said.

"Damn let me go cause Shay texting me. Oh yeah bro Octavia and her girls having a party you down?" He said walking out the door.

"Hell nah it ain't going to be like the ones Nicole did." I told him.

"Hell I all ready know bro, but I'm going to hit you up when I get time." He said getting in his car. Right when he pulled out, Diamond pulled up. I walked over to the car and opened the door for her and she got out and was looking good as hell.

"What's up ma." I asked.

"I'm pregnant Mike." She said.

"How you know?" I asked her cause I don't have time for this.

"I went to the Doctor duh." She coped back.

"Damn not again." I said more t myself then her.

"Mike what you mean not again?" She asked with her hands on her hips.

"Look I'm not trying to have three kids man." I told her cause its true I just got out of high school with two twin girls on the way.

"So you have two other kids?" She asked.

"Damn what's with the 21 questions Diamond?" I asked her and started walking to the house.

"Mike don't try and run cause your going to help with this baby." She said walking up to me.

"Bitch I ain't got to do a damn thing, now get the fuck out my damn face." I told her .

"Now I'm a bitch okay you just wait I'm going to get my brother and he is going to fuck you up." She yelled walking back to her car. Her bro is the biggest drug dealer in town, but I'm not afraid of him but I couldn't tell Diamond that I was going out of town cause she would have flipped the fuck out. But I had to go out of town to join the navy.

*****End of flashback*****

After I talked to my mom and told Nicole that I had to go, I went up to the NICU to see my girls b4 I had to leave town I couldn't pick them up cause to doctor said they are to small, it was all good. I told them daddy loves them and well see them soon, I took a picture of them on my phone and I walked away from them and out the hospital to my car and got in. Just when I was about to pull out I seen three black cars pull up to the hospital and I knew it was Diamond's brother J-rock and his friends so I got away from there and called Nicole.

"Hello" she picked up.

"Is my mom still there?" I asked

"Her and Marcus went to see the girls."

"Okay tell her I love her and I'll call and let her know that I'm safe."

"Mike tell me where you going please."

"I can't right now Cole."

"Mike please."

"I'll send you a letter when I get my shit right okay I promise."

"Okay Mike." She said and we locked off she sounding so sad and I felt really bad, but i had to do it to keep them safe. I was on the highway to the airport with no bags but money so I'm good. I get the and the plain was ready to go and I was off to Miami Florida to sign some paperwork for the navy and I can't wait. The thing is my mom knows where I'm going to she said she not going to say anything until I'm ready to tell Nicole and Diamond. When I get to Miami I'll call Diamond and tell that I'm sorry and I'll be there to help with the baby but I want be home to help in person, I hope she can understand.