Happiness/Craziness

Nicole's p.o.v.

"Don't cry daddy is here." I heard a deep voice say and I know Marcus is at school and want be home until the weekend and Mike want be here until 3 months. I looked at my phone and it was Friday and I jumped out the bed and ran to the girls room and Marcus was in there. "I was waiting for you to get up." He said walking over to me and kissed me and I kissed him back man I miss him so much.

"I miss you baby." I said and he smiled.

"I miss you to and my mom is going to keep the girl and me, you, Maddy and Tray are going out for some fun." He said and I jumped on him and he grabbed my ass and walked me to our room and put me on the bed.

"Make love to me baby." I said and he smiled and pulled my t-shirt over my hand and I laid on the bed and he got between my legs and went down south if you know what I mean We want at it for about two hours and went to sleep. We I got up I went and took a shower and did my hair and went in the girls room to see mommy Tasha feeding Alexis.

"Hey mommy T." I said walking in the room and she was smiling.

"Hey girl and you and Marcus bet not be trying to make another baby." She said laughing and I had to laugh to she is so crazy.

"No we not momma T, I just missed my man."

"Okay, I cooked and don't worry about my grand babies I got them for the weekend."

"I know Marcus told me." I said walking out the room and down to the kitchen to see Tray and Maddy eating. "Tray I missed you." I said hugging him.

"I missed you too Cole." He said hugging me back and I heard someone yell and it came from up stairs. I ran up the stairs so fast you'll think I was was running track. I ran into the girls room and Tasha was standing over Allison who was not moving are nothing.

"Call 911 please." I said running over to my baby and Maddy called them and gave the the address and all that stuff and I was just crying until they came and took my baby and we all followed behind them and Marcus was driving and on the phone with who I don't care and Maddy was on my phone with who I don't care I was worry about my child and Alexis is with Tasha. We got to the hospital and I was following right behind them with me baby and she was crying and was happy she was moving and breathing.

*********************************

Mike's p.o.v.

"Hello." I picked up my phone and it was Marcus.

"Mike they just rushed Allison to the hospital." He said and I could hear crying in the back on his end.

"I'm on the next flight out." I told him.

"Bet." He said and we locked off and I ran to my room and started packing.

"Baby where are you going?" Dee asked.

"My baby girl is in the hospital."

"I'll come with you baby." She said and yes we are together and no me and Diamond or not together.

"Okay go pack and call your dad and tell him you with me." I told her and she nodded and walked out. I got my phone out and called the man that handle my papers and he picked out on the phone on the first ring.

"Yes Mr. Woodlock?"

"I have to go home early they just rushed my little girl to the hospital."

"OK go ahead and take as much time you need you know when to be back."

"Thanks sir." I said we locked off and I walked out the room with my bag and Dee was waiting from me with her bag. "You called your dad?" I asked her.