Fun/love me

Nicole's p.o.v. (same day)

"Hey Cole." Jazzy said as she gave me the girls bag.

"Hi Jazz bear." I said and she laughed. Mike and Dee walked in with the girls and he sat them in the living room and i walked over to them and gave them lot of kisses cause I missed my babies.

"Yo Cole can I talk to you?" Mike asked and we walked into the family room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"So you knew that my mom had him staying at the house and you ain't tell me?" He asked and I just looked at him.

"Your mom told me not to tell you cause she wanted to."

"Oh okay but I want to come got the girls again tomorrow?"

"Its cool." I said and we walked back to the living room and Maddy and Tray had the girls. I just hope my best friend wait to have kids. Don't get me wrong I love my babies but its so much harder when its two.

"Mike what y'all doing tonight?" Marcus asked Mike. Wow the two people who could not stand each let along be in the same room are being nice to each other.

"Shid we just going to chill at the house." Mike told him.

"Come out with us." Marcus said.

"Oh baby please can we go." Dee said sounded like a little kids.

"Okay we'll met y'all here." Mike said and Marcus nodded. Mike kissed the girls and the went home and I walked up stairs to get my clothes ready. I don't know what I'm going to put on but its going to be something cute. I picked out some really cute black skinny jeans with little rips on them and a all white v-neck with some gray heels. I was about to get in the shower when Marcus came in the room and picked me up and put me on the bed and started kissing me man I miss them lips.

"Stop and get yourself ready." I told him.

"I don't want to, and what did Mike want?"

"You have to and he just asked why I didn't tell him about his dad."

"Oh but let's take a shower." He said picking me up and he walked into the bathroom.

*************

Maddy's p.o.v.

"Baby we need to talk." Tray said as we put the girls in their bed.

"About what?" I asked him. Now Tray and I have been fussing since he went off to school I just hope he ain't cheating on me cause I love him so much.

"Us cause I hate fighting with you baby."

"I do to baby."

"So while I'm here we work on us."

"Okay baby." I said and by this time we was in our room getting ready to go out. I got my clothes and hopped in the shower only to have Tray walk into the bathroom right behind me and he started kissing my and we got it in and I loved it and I love him. When we got done we got dress and I have to say me and my man looked good. We walked down stairs and Nicole and Marcus was feeding the girls they are so cute I love my goddaughters. "What we doing first?" I asked them.

"We going out to eat and then to the club." Marcus said we nodded shit I'm ready we ain't been out are partied since Cole got pregnant.

"Hell yeah I'm ready bro." Tray said and mommy Tasha walked in the house cause she got a key lol I love that lady.

"Hey kids." Tasha said as she walked into the living room.

"Hey mommy." We all said at the sane time. She keeping the girls. We was just chilling and talking, when someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door and it was Mike and his girlfriend.