Mike's new life

Mike's P.O.V.

So I made to Miami and I have to say it is fucking hot as hell down here. Anyway I always like coming to Miami cause my mom already had a penthouse out here and all I had to do was give the cab man the address and he took me right there and when we got there I payed him and made my way into the build and the lady at the front desk looked at me and smiled.

"How can I help you Sir?" She said.

"Um I need the key to the penthouse in the name of Woodlock please." I told her with a smile.

"Yes Sir here the key and if you need anything my name is Dee just call down and I'll it sent up to you Mr. Wooklock." Dee said.

"Thanks just call me Mike." I said to her and walked to the elevator and looked back and she was still looking at me, I just smiled and keep going. I got on the elevator and put the key in so that it could take me to the top floor I got off and walked to my new home until this shit right and then I can go home to my girl and my kids. I opened my door and it looked the same way I walked around the penthouses and it was just like i was at home. I walked onto the balcony and looked out at the beach and was thinking this is going to be good for my family, when my phone started ring. I looked at it and it was Diamond.

"Hello." I answered.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"About what Diamond?" I asked her.

"I'm coming to your house and then we can talk."

"I'm not down there no more Diamond."

"Where are you Mike?"

"I'm out of town and don't worry I'm going to help you with the baby when I get back promise."

"Mike I love you baby please come home."

"Look ma I'm joining the navy and they are going to pay for me to go to school and they are going to pay me so you don't have to worry about nothing I love you to and if you need anything just go to my mom and she'll help you to."

"Okay baby I understand. When well you be come home to us?"

"I don't know ma. Anyway call your brother and is boys off cause I got this."

"Okay baby."

"I'll talk to you later."

"I love you Mike."

"Love you to ma." I told her and we locked off cause I knew she was about to cry, and I didn't want to here that. On top of that I had to call my mom and let her know I was safe. First I had to get some paperwork done and go shopping. I locked up and walked to the elevator and to the front desk. "Say Dee do you know where I could rent a car?" I asked her with a smile.

"Yeah its one down the road I can show you when I get off in 5mins. if you want me to?"

"Yeah its cool with me." I told her and I waited and I have to say that she looks good to, she looked mixed and about 18 or 19 years old and she got body. Damn I to remind myself that I'm not here for that but I couldn't help myself. She walked over to me smiling she had a beautiful one at that to. Damn I did it again.

"Your ready?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said and we walk out the build and into the hot streets of Miami.

"So Mike what brings you here?" She asked looking up at me.

"I'm joining the navy."

"Oh cool my brother is in the navy to."

"That's what's up."

"So do you have a girlfriend?"

"I wouldn't call her that but yeah."