No love for my man

Mike's p.o.v

I was in class when Nicole texted me telling me she was out the school house. Man I love this girl so much she just been a little out of it, after she had that party and we made love, but I was happy seeing her in that sexy little outfit  she had on, I didn't even put on a jimmy. I know she on the pill so I ain't tripping. Hope she okay. School ended and I still ain't talk to my baby

"MIKE MIKE MIKE DAMN MAN." I heard John calling my name.

"My bad bro just thinking. What u was saying?" I asked him.

"Man you have to keep a open mind Nicole is a big girl she good man." He said.

"I know man, but its been 3hours and she still ain't text me back or pick up the phone and I'm flipping the fuck out right now." I told him

"Man she'll call you when she get time chill out dude." He said as he was pulling up to my house.

"I hope so." I said and walked inside.

"Yo Mike I'm about to go and hoop with Wayne and Jason you coming bro?" He yelled from the front room.

"Yeah bro." I said as run up to my room to put on some gym shorts and my Jordan shoes on. "Lets go bro and we taking my car."

Nicole's p.o.v.

Sitting in this small ass room is about to make me go crazy. Man this lady need to come on. My phone has been ringing like crazy Mike called like 3 times and texted 13 time Octavia and the girls been calling back to back. Damn they see I'm not picking up.

"Hi Ms. Brown, how are you feeling today?" Ms Smith asked.

"I'm good...now." I told her

"Okay I have some questions for you and you can answer what ever you want but I hope you tell me everything."

"I tell you what ever you need to know doc."

"Okay good. Are you on birth control?"

"Yes but I missed 3 pills two weeks ago."

"Okay. Have you had sex with in that time?"

"Yes me and my boyfriend sex for the first time."

"We have 3 more and we done and we can do some test."

"Okay doc."

"Was that your first time?"

"No but it was his."

"Okay. So did y'all use anything?"

"No."

"Okay. When was your last period?"

"It was the week b4 the summer ended."

"Okay we are done with all them question, lets get some test shall we. She said with a smile on her face."

"Okay." I said not to happy but it is what it is.

"Ms. Brown I need you to take this cup and go to the bathroom." She told me. I looked at her like she was crazy thinking I can take a piss in this small ass cup lol, but I did it anyway.

"Thanks Ms. Brown, I'll be right back with you." She said and walked out the room.

I tried calling Mike but he didn't pick up. So I just texted him: "hay baby I'm still at this doctors love you baby ~MIKE'S WIFEY~"

As I sent the text the doc walks in with the same smile she had when she went out the room.

"It looks like your going to be a mom." She said. I just looked at her thinking she have the wrong room.