You can do it

(look back)

"Kidman family?" He asked and we all got up.

"Yes." Tasha said.

"Marcus is in a room and he is just fine just a broken leg and as of nicole she is in a coma.............

*******(2weeks later)******

Marcus's p.o.v.

It's been two weeks now and Nicole is still in a coma. I have been sitting by her bed side since they let me out the hospital I got a cast and I'm happy I don't have to play football right now. Anyway we all have been talking to Cole everyday and she still want get up no movement or nothing. The doctor said when she do get up its a chance she not go remember nothing. A nurse came in to check on Cole and change her bed.

"Can I get you anything Mr. Kidman?" She asked.

"No thank you." I told her and she walked out the room and Maddy and Trey walked in the room Maddy walked over to me a hugged me then walked over to Cole.

"Hey sissy Maddy is here I know this damn nurses ain't move your body or nothing that's why I'm here sis. Oh yeah girl I felt the baby move today and I went to see the twins girl they trying to crawl." Maddy said and started doing Coles workout so she want get bed sores. "Marcus how you feeling?" she asked me.

"I'm good just need my baby to get up." I said.

"That's all we want we been praying like crazy." Maddy said as she was holding Coles hand.

"She got get up y'all we have to do is keep praying." Trey said. We all talked some more and Kelly came to see Cole and talked to her. When Maddy, Trey and Kelly went home Don and Latoya called to check on Cole. I was holding Coles hand and looking at tv when my mom and dad walked in the room with some food.

"I know you ain't really been eating so here is some food baby." My mom said giving me the food.

"Thanks y'all." I said.

"What's new son?" My dad asked.

"No movement or nothing." I told him, we talked until they went home and it was just me and Cole. I was holding her hand and I started talking to her. "Baby I know you can hear me. I love you and I miss hearing your voice and laugh ma I need you to come back to me." I said to her and I felt her hand move or maybe I was just wish it did. "Cole I hope you ain't playing games with me ma so if you can hear me move yo hand again." After I said that she moved her hand and I was so fucking happy, I hit the nurse button and she came in.

"Yes Mr. Kidman?" She asked.

"She moved her hand." I said with a smile.

"Okay I'll call her doctor down."

"Thanks." I said and she walked out and I started praying.  "Father I know you looking down on us right now but please don't take my baby away from me and the twins cause we need her so much and know you loved her first so I'm just going to let you go your job and in your name I pray aman." I said and as I locked up the doctor was in the doorway.

"Hello Marcus I heard we got some hand movement." Dr. McCain said.

"Yeah I was talking to her and she moved her hand." I told him.

"That's good and that means she can be come out of the coma soon but we go give it time. I'm going to send her to the Neurologist." He told me and I nodded.  "Okay I'm going to set that up and they'll come get her." He said then walked out the room.

***********************

Maddy's p.o.v.

Okay so I heard my baby heart beat today b4 we went to see Cole and Marcus and Trey cried when he heard it I'm so happy. Anyway when Trey and I left the hospital we went to see the twins we played with them until they went to sleep. I pray everyday that Cole wakes up and remembers who we are. Trey and I was at the house looking at tv and it don't even feel right here no more cause Cole and Marcus not here running around like little kids playing.