Nights like this

Nicole's p o v

"Shit right there daddy."

"You like this don't you?"

"I like it baby don't stop."

"Say my name. Say it."

"JORDAN !!!"

"That's baby right."

"Fuck I'm about to cum."

"Hold it baby."

"I can't."

"Cum for daddy cookie."

I jumped up so fast. What the fuck, I looked to my right and Marcus wasn't in the bed. I hope I wasn't talking in my sleep cause I'll be in so much trouble. Anyway I got out the bed and walked to the bathroom and heard the shower on so I walked into the bathroom and took off my clothes and got in the shower with him.

"Good morning baby." He said as I got in front of him so I can get my body wet.

"Good morning daddy." I said looking up at him and he kissed my lips and no lie it was getting good until he pulled away. "Why you stopped?" I asked him.

"Cause I have to go talk to the coaching today."

"What time?"

"In about two hours."

"We have time."

"We don't." He said getting out the shower and I just rolled my eyes. I did what I had to and got out the shower. I put a towel around my body and put my hair in a bun and brushed my teeth and walked in the room and Marcus was in the closet. "Baby did you cook?" He asked and I just looked at him like he was crazy. "So you not go answer me?" He asked then the next thing I knew I was being pulled on the bed and Marcus was in between my legs going to work. I love this man. When he was done I cleaned myself up and went down stairs and made him something to eat. I have to call Dee, cause I ain't talk to her since they went back home. I got my phone and it started ringing and it was Dee.

"Hey girl I was about to call you." I said into the phone.

"Really? What's up?"

"Maddy and I want to come an visit you next weekend. If that's cool with you."

"Hell yeah I miss y'all and I have something to tell y'all but it can wait. How is the girls? What is Maddy having?"

"We miss you to. The girls are doing good and Maddy is having a boy."

"Aww now I get to go shopping." She said and we talked some more. We hung up and I done made all this food and Marcus and Trey is gone so I went to get Maddy them so they can eat. I knocked on the door and Jordan opened the door without a shirt.

"Good morning Cookie." He said.

"Good morning I made some food you can come get some if you like." I told him as I walked into the house and to Maddy's room and knocked on her door.

"Come in." She said and I walked in.

"I cooked and I talked to Dee and she said its cool if we come up there."

"I can't wait."

"Where is Kesha?"

"She went to mama house." She said as we walked out the door and into my house. I fixed her food and we ate then Jordan walked in the house.

"I'll fix you something to eat." I told him and he nodded and I walked into the kitchen only to have him following behind me.

"Cookie what have you been doing?" He asked.