the time is now

NICOLE'S P.O.V.~~~~AFTER GRANDUATION~~~~

After we took pictures and talked to all our friends we went back to my house and it was a lot of cars outside my house and one was my mom's car so I was happy we walked in the house and everyone yelled congratulations as we walked into the living room and I was about to cry but I didn't cause Marcus looked at me with a smile and I smiled back, man I love that boy. Everyone was here from my family to Marcus, Maddy and Tray's families even Mike's mom and sister was here. Man this is going to be a good party. I hugged everyone as I made my way to the kitchen cause the girls and I was ready to eat.

"Sister you ready to eat?" Maddy asked.

"You know I am so why ask Addy." I said play hitting her.

"Girl here take this food." She said.

"Thanks Addy." I said and walked out the kitchen to go take and eat. I looked around trying to find Marcus but didn't see him so I ate until I got full. After I got done I told everyone that I was going to up to my room to get so rest. I walked up to my room to find Marcus laying on the bed looking good as hell.

"What you doing up here baby?" I asked him.

"Waiting for you to come up here." He said.

"You ain't know I was coming up here." I said to him.

"Baby I know you." He said.

"Whatever Marcus." I said getting in the bed next to him.

"You ate ma?" He asked.

"Yea Maddy made sure of that." I said and he laughed.

"Ma yo friend is crazy." He said still laughing. "But on some real shit I'm about to go get me something to eat." He said getting off the bed and kissing my lips.

"Baby and come back cause my feet is killing me and I need you." I said as he walked out the door. It didn't take long for me to almost fall to sleep but there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I said and in walks Mike.

"How's the babies and you doing Nicole?" Mike asked.

"We are doing good." I told him sitting up on the bed.

"Thats what's up." He said.

"Yep so what you want?" I asked him.

"Why you with this clown?" He asked.

"Look Mike I didn't ask you why you with that girl so don't ask me about him." I told him trying not to get pissed off and stress the girls out.

"Cool I'm just going to leave." He said getting off the bed and walking out the door. Like who he think he is asking me about my man. I got back in the bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~Marcus's p.o.v.~~~~~

I was getting my food and talk to the family and Nicole's dad ask for me to meet him by pool. I didn't want to go cause I want to be with my baby. She might be sleep anyway, so I walked outside with my food to talk to Don.

"What's up Mr. Brown?" I asked.

"I like how you taking care of my baby girl." He said.

"I try sir." I told him.

"Oh trust I know. She tells me you do." He said.

"Cool cause I'll do anything for her." I told him cause it was true.

"That's what I like to hear, but that's not why I ask to to talk to you." He said.

"How long do you see yourself being around?" He asked.

"For a long time sir. Cause I love Nicole with all my heart." I told him.

"Do I hear marriage?" He asked.

"Not now but soon." I said.

"Okay and when that time comes makes sure you and Nicole are both ready." He said.

"I will sir and you'll be the first to know to." I told him.

"OK that's all, and welcome to the family Marcus." He said shaking my hand. I was done with my food so I went up to the room with Nicole to see her sleeping on her side with her hand on her big belly. I was about get in the bed when there was a knock on the door, so I walked to the door and it was her mother Kelly.

"Hi Mrs. Kelly." I said.

"Hi I just to give Nicole this gift." She said.

"Okay I'll wake her." I said walking over to Nicole. "Cole baby your mom wants you." I said tapping her.

"Okay baby." She said setting up. "What's up mom?" She asked her.

"I just wanted to give you this and to let you know that I'm about to go home." Her mom said.

"Thanks Mom." Cole said opening the the gift. "Omg mom I love it, baby look its cute right." She said showing me this outfits for the girls.

"Your welcome baby girl, but I have to be going. Callme if you need anything." She said hugging Nicole.

"Okay mom." She said as her mom walked out the room. I sat on the bed and started rubbing her feet.

"Baby you know I love you right?" I asked her.

"Yes baby I know." She said back.

"Cool." I getting in the bed hugging her and missing with her belly. I don't know what I'll do without her she is my rock and I'm going to be around for ever.