GUN KEAST : JOURNEY TO MORTHON

GUN KEAST

              OCTOBER 26, 201*

SECRET DIARY : MY JOURNEY TO MORTHON UNIVERSITY

"Lili? Bakit hindi ka pa natutulog?" nasara ko bigla ang hawak kong notebook nang pumasok si Kuya Cali sa kwarto ko.

"Matutulog na po ako Kuya," pilit akong ngumiti, isiniksik ang diary sa ilalim ng unan ko.

"Okay, magpatay ka na ng ilaw, maaga pa tayo bukas susunduin natin sila Mommy at Daddy."

"Okay Kuya."

"Goodnight Princess," matamis na ngiti ang binigay niya sa akin.

"Goodnight Kuya," gumanti ako.

Nang maisara niya ang pinto, ilang segundo ay muli kong nilabas ang diary mula sa ilalim ng unan ko at sinimulan basahin ang naghihintay na kwento.

Time : 6:19 pm
Morthon University, Center dorm

"My prayered has been answered. I entered the most prestigous university in town. Morthon University. Everything was a mess when I enter the university. My very first day was close to death when a flying knife was close to stab my back, then theres this girl who rescued me, our very own Vice President, Skye Allen. I was involved in the trouble the same day, where I met Bullet, Yandel, Rhys and Gael then I met the whole gang as the days went on.

I started to seeing them everywhere I went. When a fight arose you can count on them being the group to break through the crowd just to enjoy the silence in detention room. I was a total peace maker when they started to irritate each other. Since everyone has different personalities, the looks could be very different too, nonetheless, there are some common characteristics shared amongst them.

These people will unhesitatingly sacrificed their lives for the sake of friendship, they will take the bullet for you. They come forward to help you voluntarily without any hope of getting back anything in return, they are always prepared to meet all kinds of dangers and difficulties. And I considered them the most valuable asset I possess.

In my day to day affairs, I come accross so many, who become my friends for a purpose but nothing can beat them as a group who stand by you all the times you shares joy and sorrow.

The longer they hate each other the longer closeness they've got, love from the deepest hearts core, understanding, sympathy, broad-mindedness, service and sacrifice. I grew with poor family background, but they make me believe that family status is not always the reality, all that glitters is not gold. One cannot know the inside of somebody looking from the outside. They showed me that being rich doesn't mean you can't be friends with poor. Rich or poor, they are not contrary basis, its up to you wether you go down to see the hidden beautiful place in the world or your staying on the top where you can't see what's going on downside.

In my stay in Morthon University, I witnessed how people change. I witnessed how Yandel falls inlove, how Rage vows his head down, how Nalu become Ace, how Viahm show his one-in-a-lifetime smile, how Lirie shut her mouth out, how Cham cries, how Paige become the most sincere man, how Dagger and Knife fix their relationship, how Aidan lead closed to sudden serious death and so on.

And I witnessed how cruel the world can be.

Worlds spins and turn its back on me. I almost kick out, well literally kicked out from Morthon, but guess what? They are all there standing in the wide field of Morthon until my foot step out of the ground of the University. They cheer me up, they've got my back, they never leave me, and fight for the sake of my future. They all did their best, and show that cruel world can never beat us.

Entering Morthon University is the most memorable thing I will remember for the rest of my life. The story I can tell to my kids and the treasure I want to keep forever.

But Diary, can I tell you a deep secret? I wouldn't named you Secret Diary for no reason right?

In my almost two years stay in Morthon University, theres a girl I admire the most. She's fierce, full of guts, she will never betrayed you, she cries a lot with her broken heart but she'll protect you no matter what. She will lift you up whenever you feel down, taking all course of danger just to take you out of trouble. I admire her in the most valuable way.

Chamerie Streisand is the girl.

'Till our next meeting diary, I'm sure I had a lot of confessions to tell.

Gun Keast signing off.
7:30 pm.

--

"Ang iksi naman ng sulat ni Tito Gun," napasimangot ako sa pagrereklamo.

Ang sarap basahin ng sinulat niya pero ang iksi naman nito. Nalaman ko kung gaano kahalaga sa kanya ang samahan nila. Mukhang marami nga yata silang napagdaanan, at mukhang malalaman ko iyon kapag binasa ko muli ang susunod na pahina.

Excitement hit me as I turn the next page, but I twitched my eyebrow when I read the next name.

Nalu Elie : November 5, 201*
"Secret Diary : Poging-poging Nalu Elie"