A Shady Shape

Eliza POV

        My eyes slowly began to open, but they were quickly closed by a blinding, obnoxious color: yellow. Everything was neon yellow, looking as if the sun threw up. Even through my closed eyes I could see brightness from the yellow. Where the heck did Gideon send me?

        "Eliza O'Kelly, what a coincidence! You and I in the same place at the same time! How coincidental!" a familiar voice bellowed from every direction. I nearly opened my eyes to try and see the owner of the voice, but I quickly learned that would most likely permanently blind me.

        "Okay, Bill, I'll bite; where am I?" I asked, crossing my arms.

        "Can't 'cha tell? It's the same place we first met! Ah, memories!" he replied mindlessly.

        "Uh, in a combined dream Dipper and I are sharing...again?" Really, that was the only thing I could remember from our first encounter. Plus, Dipper did say that's what had transpired during that time.

        "No, silly head! You're in my mind! Same place as before, just a tad brighter." The way Bill spoke made him sound like a child sometimes. However, when you can do anything you want and have obvious mental issues, I suppose it doesn't matter what you sound like. So, in a strange way, Bill's kind of like Deadpool.

        "'A tad'?"

        "Oh, is this burning your corneas? Oppsie. Ya' know, on second thought, I'm not too sure I care about your corneas. Let 'em burn. This overpowering brightness is actually meant to protect little 'ol me. Can't have any deja vu coming around here: it's a French word!" Yeah, like I said, Bill's some twisted version of Deadpool.

        He said this yellow was to protect him, but from what exactly? Me? The only vicious thing I ever did to him was give him a headache or whatever that was. Lucky for him, I have no idea how I did that. Either way, Bill was actually considering me as a threat. Perhaps that stupid shape has a weakness... That, or I have some hidden power! Or maybe not... Yeah, probably not.

        "Yeah, okay. What exactly do you want from me?"

        "As of right now, just to keep me company!"

        "Seriously?"

        "Yeah! You want a Pitt Cola? I got a cold one with your name on it!" If Mom ever taught me anything, it was to never accept food from strangers, and, frankly, Bill couldn't get any stranger.

        "No."

        "Aw, come on Llama! I promise I didn't do anything to it!" Bill begged in a pleading, sad voice.

        "Dude, back off," I commanded, throwing a harsh attitude at the offer.

        "Fine! Die of dehydration! See if I care," Bill snapped.

        "Don't get your bowtie in a twist," I growled. We were getting nowhere in our conversation and I was quickly becoming furious with him. "Wouldn't that make you happy?"

        Bill was quiet, probably because he didn't understand my vague question. "I'm...not sure... What do mean? Elaborate."

        "If I died. That would make you happy, wouldn't it?"

        Bill gasped, but whether it was a genuine gasp or a sarcastic one, I'm not entirely sure. "No! Oh, heavens no! Llama, what has gotten into you?"

        "The wheel is spinning. You told the author that when it stopped someone would die! So, why not speed up the process and kill me on the spot?"