Facts About this Fanfic

-For as long as I can remember, I always planned for Eliza to be a secret cat person. That wasn't an out-of-the-blue thing I whipped up. I don't know why this was thing but it always has been.

-The first meeting between Dipper and Eliza at the bottomless pit was planned way, WAY back. The video recording was also planned but it never showed up again for reasons that even escape me today. I just thought it was a neat way to introduce Eliza. Whoops.

-I started writing this fan fiction because of the cliffhanger we were left on when we were first shown the underground lab. We were going to be on a long hiatus and I had just been introduced to this site, so I figured "Why not?" It certainly wasn't a bad decision. This fanfiction and all the feedback I've gotten from it has really inspired me to write.

-A lot of the lore that's in this fanfic was thought up on the spot and I rolled with it. I was set on McGucket being the Author at the time (thanks, Alex, you goddamn troll), and it was speculated that he didn't act alone, so I produced Stephen (who is actually Ford but was always supposed to be Stan's twin, regardless). The weird stuff, though, like the black magic and sorcery thing from Mrs. Gleeful was just thrown in there and rolled with. I never picked that back up or referenced it again, but, y'know - lore.

-The "death" of Robbie and Gideon was planned but it wasn't until much later when it occurred to me that they probably shouldn't stay dead. Especially after Bill (also Alex Hirsch because I thought that was hilarious) surrendered and turned over a new leaf at the end. They were antagonists on multiple occasions in the show but they don't deserve to be dead forever.

-The end of the fanfic that I published here was not the first one. If I can find that bad boy, I'll shove it in here. It was much darker than the ending I went with, I think. I wasn't sure which ending you guys would have wanted but I had to reevaluate it because I wasn't happy with it.

-I tried to make Stan the bad guy but never the villain. He chose more abrasive actions because he was worried about people's safety, and, while those choices seemed mean-spirited and cruel, he was technically doing the right thing.

-The name of Eliza's dimension (42-3POH) is just HOPE-24. The only reason the 42 is there is because of the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." I've never read it, but I'd love to one day.

-Because I thought it would be neat, the spell Dipper used on himself to stay awake longer included the chemical composition of caffeine: "C8-H10-N4-O2." 

-The entire "I BOAT IT" thing was probably the best thing to come out of this fic when looking at its general contents. I was thrilled by the idea that Bill, for some reason, didn't understand most human things - shipping being one of them.

-I also had wonderful conversations with a variety of people due to his fanfic, and I gained some wonderful friends. Who? If you look back through the chapters, there are dedications to those people.

-If you guys saw Eliza as a Mary Sue, that certainly wasn't my intention. I'm not even sure I had her character entirely mapped out. (I will for the sequel, tho ;]  )

-I will be referencing this fic in my original work, honestly. For example, I've named a character "Stephen." He's a short, goofy Irish dad who seems like a complete doof but he's actually wise and intelligent. His last name is also a spoof of "O'Kelly."

-Also, I didn't realize that "Estaban" was "Stephen" in Spanish. I don't know what I was going for when I wrote that but it happened all the same.

-I pulled the whole gold thing from Bill's saying to "buy gold." That was never expanded on in the show, so I thought it had to do something and I wanted to use it in some manner.

-Oh, goodness. I also strayed from the early idea that Stan's secret twin was named "Stanley" because, when I had mentioned Stanley in the Journal, I didn't want people to go "Oh, the secret twin!" I wanted the surprise factor in some compactly, so the whole "We call him Stanley because we're almost identical" was sort of a "I pulled that out of my butt" detail.

-I hint at something between the (somehow only direct) interaction between Wendy and Eliza.

-THE TREEHOUSE! Oh, that was supposed to be the Stan and Stephen's family home from when they were younger, but when it was revealed that they grew up in New Jersey, I threw that bit out the window. Therefore, if anyone asks, it was their summer home or a deceased relative's home and Stan was supposed to keep up on the payments but never bothered to.

-If you notice, when my writing was still growing, I switched between present and past tense in some chapters.

-Maurice the hedgehog exists because, in becoming a fan of Sonic, I fancied the idea of owning a hedgehog. It'd be cute and neat but it's illegal in my state.

-All the spell words Stan uses at the end are...Latin words that all basically mean "end," "finish," and so forth.

Alright, I can't think of anything else right now, but, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me stuff in the comments!

Smell ya in another dimension! ~SF >'-'<

(PS. The sequel has been posted!)