Let's Fight About It

Dipper POV

        We were halfway to the car when it happened; when Bill sent Eliza flying into a portal to who knows where. "Bring her back!" I furiously shouted over the wind. Bill finally materialized in his proper triangular form in front of us. He stretched himself out and laid back as if he was laying on the beach. "I said bring her back!"

        "What's that? Is that begging I hear? Pft, how pathetic." Bill nonchalantly looked at me, not a care in the world, and let his hat fall forward on the tip of his head. "If you were really that concerned about her, why didn't you try to save her? You can't have your spongy pastry and digest it, too. Jeez." I stopped and swallowed hard on the saliva in my mouth. I hate to admit it, but he's...he's right. I should've tried to save rather than just standing back and doing nothing. I looked at me feet in disgust with myself; how could I let this happen?

        No, no he was wrong. What could I do? Even if I had gone after her, Bill could have thrown me into a portal, too. Plus, I had to protect Mabel. She's my sister, after all. If I were to protect and/or save a friend over a family member, I'm not sure how I would even deal with the situation. But...

        Man, why didn't I save her?!

        "What's the problem, Pine Tree? Tell your good, old friend Bill what's troubling you," the demon said to me, mockingly speaking in a sad, pitiful tone. I clenched my fists and looked up at Bill once more, gritting my teeth. He still looked like he didn't care, and I knew he didn't. He's a heartless demon who doesn't have a single fiber of empathy in his entity. "Don't look at me like that. You're creeping me out," Bill whined, disappearing into a blue portal behind him. He reappeared in front of me, hands on his hips, body leaned forwards in a intimidating manner.

        "Bring her back or else," I growled, looking him directly in the eye. Slightly falling backwards, Bill laughed hysterically as if I had told him a joke. He pretended to wipe a tear from his eye, his laughter lessening until it ceased.

        "You had me there for second. Ha! Not even," he commented, firmly grasping my shoulder. "Look, kid, there isn't a thing you can do to me; I'm invincible: I have no weaknesses. But, if you'd like to, oh, I don't know, make a deal-" the triangle then offered, holding his other hand, engulfed in blue flames, out for me to shake.

        "Get away from my nephew. He would never make a deal with you," Grunkle Stan said as he marched towards us, rubbing his neck with his hand and a white fence post in the other. As Bill was about to retaliate, Stan struck him with the wood, sending him flying to the left about ten yards. Bill's usual mellow color reddened once he hit the ground.

        "Ah! You hit me in the eye! Why would you do that?!" He gripped his eye with both of his hands, his thin legs and feet kicking wildly on the ground in pain.

        Stan abruptly dropped the wooden post on the ground and wiped his hands together, making a small dust cloud present for a few seconds. "I've been waiting thirty years to do that- what do you think?" He smiled contently from his apparent revenge.

        "You- you'll pay for that!" Bill rose into the air, his body a burning red, triangular coal as a blue flame surrounded him. His size grew larger with each and every millisecond, growing taller than any other structure in Gravity Falls. Trees surrounding him soon caught fire and burnt to a crisp. Birds flew towards the west in attempts to flee the dream demon that was Bill Cipher.

        "Uh, Mr. Pines?"

        "Quiet, Soos, I know what I'm doing," my uncle harshly whispered behind us. His eyes then turned back to Bill as if they were shooting daggers. He kept a sturdy stance, standing his ground, looking as if it would take a million men to get him to budge a single inch. I couldn't see what he was playing at; Bill was only becoming a larger, more dangerous villain while we stood by and did nothing.