Never Leave You Epilogue

Louis' Pov:

She is here. She has to be. She was no where else in the world. I know she is here. Here in Australia. In a matter of minutes, she will be in my arms once again. I will finally be able to tell her how much I love her. My promise has been kept. The promise I made to her. I have found her. My emotions were no longer anger, frustration, misery, upset, or heartbreak but instead I was filled with excitement that I couldn't hold in any longer because I have been waiting for this moment since day one of her going missing. I will be able to hold her, run my hands over her soft tan skin, play with her long brown curly hair, look in her beautiful eyes, cuddle with her, hug her, kiss her, love her. I can already feel her soft lips pressed against mine; her lips moving perfectly with mine. They fit together like a puzzle piece. I will be able to grasp her hips and pull her close to my body. Her touch is my weakness, it will make my knees fall weak. Our love is like a never ending bond. Our love is like war, easy to begin but hard to stop. My war, my battle, was finding her and I have finally won. All the pain and misery has left. I am here for her at last.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder causing me to snap out of my thoughts and look up at the person. It was an air attendant. She looked about ten years older than me and had short blonde hair with blue eyes. She was much taller than me with her blue heels on. "Hello sir. We have landed here in Sydney," she said. I looked out the open window to see the beach with boats sailing across them and the tall skyscraper buildings. The sun risen over the horizon making the sky turn in a mixture of orange, yellow, red, and pink.

I then looked back at the air attendant and nodded. In a matter of seconds, my heart began to beat faster and the blood pumped rapidly through my veins. I was anxious and nervous. As fast as I could, I unbuckled my seat belt, gathered my backpack and things, and ran off the plane. 'She was here. She was here.' Kept replying through my mind. Her eyes and lips were visioned in my mind as I ran through the boarding tunnel. I emerged through the tunnel and sprinted past the many busy people who were in a hurry as so was I. When I was running, I would bump into people and accidentally hit them. They would curse me out or shrug it off but I paid them no attention.

I continued to run until I ran smack into someone. We both instantly went falling to the ground and bumping heads. I rubbed my head in pain as so did she. I stood up off the ground. "I am so sorry," I said as I tried helping the small girl up. "I am so sorry," I repeated. I grabbed the girl's hand and saw a glimpse of a bracelet but she flinched and pulled back before getting up on her own. I looked at her in confusion to why she wouldn't accept my help. She dusted off her pants but froze in her spot at the sound of my voice. "No," she whispered barely audible that I could barely hear her. She slowly looked up at me in surprise. It looked like she was in a state of shock. Her long blonde hair fell in front of her face, covering her eyes. "I am going to go," she whispered. "Wait," I said. "I am sorry but I really need to go," she said out of nervousness. I watched her walk away as fast as she could. Before she disappeared in a crowd, she gave me one last look and I caught her green eyes. Her eyes shown fear, hurt, and relief. Then she turned around and disappeared in a large crowd.

I thought nothing of it as I continued to run in search for Brooke. My heart beat sped up as I ran out of the automatic glass doors at the front of the airport. I ran out in the open fresh air. My skin already being hit by the heat of the sun. The warm wind hit me and it felt nice. The sun was shinning, wonderful weather, and there was a nice view of the beach. You can see a mile down the beach. This early in the morning already had people out on the beach.

I whistled for a yellow taxi and one slowly pulled up in front of me. It's silver rims shined bright in the reflection of the sun, blinding my eyes every time it aimed in the direction of the sun. I opened the back door and crouched in. I sat down and buckled up before I closed the door. "To the beach," I said. "On our way," the driver said. He pulled out of the airport pick up lane and I was on my way to the beach. I will be spending only a short time at the beach then I will be checking the main city. Those were my top two priorities till I give up and leave Australia. I will be giving up after this if she is no where to be seen. I will be leaving Australia and giving her what she always wanted. To be left alone and forgotten. I will move on from her like she said. She will no longer be in my life just like she wanted. I will go back to London, maybe do the tour, and it will be like old times before she came. Maybe it will be for the best.