Never Leave You Chapter 34

Louis' Pov:

"To your right. Now to your left," I said. The lads looked side to side. "Now up. Now down," I instructed. "Louis, what are we even doing?" Harry asked. "Neck exercises now, come on Harry. Look around," I said. Niall snickered from besides him. Harry sent him a playful glare but continued looking around. "I don't think she is in the car," Zayn said. "Better than nothing," I shrugged followed by a laugh. Zayn smiled in return. "Alright, last night was tiring from the plane flight. We still haven't discussed what the plan is for here," Liam said. "Agreed. What is the plan?" Niall asked. "I've done some research on the plane flight here. There are three popular places to go to and I've decided to use those three. Harry and I will go look at the Mongkok. Liam and Zayn will go to the hiking tour at the beach. Niall, who will be by himself, will look at the Kowloon Park," I said. Everyone nodded.

"We meet here by night fall so we have time to catch our flight," I said. "Where are we going next?" Harry asked. I smiled in response. "Tokyo." "Japan?! That's so exciting," Niall said. "Brooke said she wanted to go to Tokyo," I smiled. "She has?" Zayn and Niall asked with confused stares. I smiled and nodded. "Of course. Well," I paused, "I think she has. That and Australia but she will never go there. It's too crowded for someone like her." I continued smiling. Harry and Liam nodded agreeing. Zayn and Niall furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. Niall smacked his forehead and shook his head. My smile faded. "What?" I asked. He looked up at me and let out a nervous chuckle. "Nothing. Let's continue searching," he smiled.

The cab slowly pulled up to our first destination which was mine and Harry's. The streets were filled with people and markets. Signs hung on ever billboard, building, and corner. There were many dining places and shopping stores with clothing and foods. On the curbs were food booths that sold fast foods. There were Flower Markets, where locals and visitors can purchase myriad species of plants and colorful flowers. All the florists are centered in one area, making for an absolutely fragrant and stunning sight.

Harry and I waved good-bye to the three lads inside the cab. They waved good-bye before the driver drove through the busy crowd of pedestrians. Harry wrapped an arm around my shoulder and let out a sigh. "Sadly, this will be a mad house to look for her. Why? Well there is too many people!" He exclaimed. I let out a loud laugh. "What's so funny?" He glanced down at me. I looked at him and burst out in fits of laughter. "What?" He laughed. I patted his back as I calmed down. "Too funny Harry," I smiled before walking ahead through the crowd.

"Louis," he groaned as he ran after me. "Yes Harry?" I asked. "There is something I need to talk to you about something," he said. I nodded for him to continue. "Something isn't right," he said. I glanced up at him before looking through the crowd. "Continue," I said as I walked past a short lady with black hair. "Well, between you and I. I think Zayn and Niall are hiding something. I don't know what but I believe they are. Have you seen how strange they act? Liam notices it too," he said.

I stopped walking causing him to stop too. "We all hide something Harry," I said. "Yeah but I think they know something that we don't," he said. "Like?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't know but something is off with the two of them," he said. We continued our way through the streets. "Do you think it has something to do with Brooke?" He asked. I shook my head. "They will never hide something like that," I said. "What if they did?" He asked, "what if they know where she is at?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I would be livid," I answered.

We stopped at a market and asked, "Have you seen this girl?" I held up a photo of Brooke. The owner stared back at me in confusion. "This girl. Have you seen her?" I asked again. The man's eyes widen as he shook his head and smiled. "No," he answered. I did a little bow and we continued our walk.

"Wouldn't anybody?" He asked. "Of course but if they ever did such a thing. I would be livid because I and everyone else went through so much to find her. If they ever did. They should tell soon before I find out," I said. He nodded before he fell silent. "Are you hiding something?" I raised an eyebrow. His eyes widen as he frantically shook his head. "No. I don't think so," he nervously chuckled. I laughed and said, "I'm kidding." He let out a sigh of relief. It bothered me a little with his sudden nervous attitude but I shrugged it off.

We began walking down a hill that held up banners written in Chinese. The street was colorful with red, white, blue, yellow, purple, black, and green pictures on ever sign and buildings we saw. People held bags in their hands. The streets are jammed with traffic and people on the sidewalk who can hardly make their way down the streets. It was difficult for us, too.

Every person who walked past us, we showed them a picture of Brooke and we received the same answer. No. We haven't had one great answer. My hopes weren't set high up in Hong Kong. I didn't think she would be here but it never hurts to look. We stopped walking to ask a young lady who was walking her dog.

Harry was talking to her as I stayed to the side. My hands dangled at my sides as I swung them back and forth. Just then, it felt like something was in my hand. I looked down to see a tan hand holding my hand. My eyes widen and I jumped in surprise. I looked up to be met with green eyes. She smiled back at me. "I'm here," she mouthed. I shook my head and looked back at her. A smirk was playing on her lips. She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I see Dylynn isn't here," she whispered. I shook my head. "I see you chose me," she said. I nodded, still in shock. "I love you Louis Tomlinson but you should stop looking for me. Trust me," she whispered. She closed her eyes as she gave my neck a soft kiss. I closed my eyes at the soothing action when her lips disappeared and connected with my lips. I stayed frozen. I never moved as her lips were on mine. Then she leaned back. I opened my eyes to find her smiling at me. I'm hallucinating.

"Louis?" Harry's voice echoed a distance away. Brooke slowly walked backwards away into the crowd with a smirk. I watched her body disappeared out of thin air. "Louis?" Harry's voice echoed. I shook my head and looked at him who was confused just as the women was. He let out a chuckle. "Are you okay?" He asked with a smile. I slowly nodded.

"I believe so," I said. "Well," he turned back to the lady, "thank you." The lady nodded with a smile and walked away. "No sign of Brooke," he said. I nodded. I let out a long desperate sigh. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. "You look a bit pale. Should we head back? We can call the lads. They're not that far away. We can take a break," he suggested. I shook my head. "No. Let's continue what we started," I said. He gave me a hesitant look but nodded. "It's your call," he shrugged. We continued walking.

It was true. I felt sick. Sick to my stomach. I wanted to rest but I'm finishing what I started and that's looking for Brooke. Even with these hallucinations, I feel as if something isn't right with her. That it's a sign. Something is wrong. I could feel it. Something good isn't happening and I'm afraid to know what it is.

A/n: Another chapter surprisingly! Harry thinks there is something going on(; oh no! Anyways, I thought my next update won't be until Friday! Woohoo!! Sadly I have a science test Friday, a history test Friday, and a English test Friday. Help me!! No updates until after! Quick question for everyone... Well two actually. Do you think there will be a third book?(; if so do you want a third book!? Let me know. I want to read everyone's opinion!