Never Leave You Chapter 11

*Parts of this chapter is based off of the song Sail by Awolnation

Louis' Pov:

*Clink Clink Clink*

The only sound between the group and I was the sound of our forks hitting the glass plate of our dinner. I played with my food as everyone else ate their food. I stared down at my full plate of food and did not take a single bite out of it. I heard Harry sigh and slam down his fork, causing everyone to look up and stare at him with wide eyes. "Dammit Louis. Let's go," he grumbled. I stared back at him in confusion. "Lads, we will be back later. Stay out of trouble," Harry ordered everyone.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I slowly followed Harry out of the hotel room door. We walked down the empty hallway and to the lift. Harry ignored me as he was still in frustration. I sighed and decided to keep my mouth shut until he decides to speak with me. He pressed the down button and the doors opened. We walked in and he pressed the first floor button. The doors closed and I felt the lift shift and move down. The ride down went by quick and soon, we were in the rented car (we rented one earlier in the day) and driving to our destination. We sat in silence. Not a single word was spoken in the car.

"A club," he said. I looked over at him, questioningly. "What?" I asked. "You asked where we are going and I said a club," he said. "What? Harry no," I said, shaking my head. "I knew you would do this," he said, he sighed and shook his head. "You're a mess, Louis. You need to let loose. We need to get your head straight and that is by having fun," he said. "I would rather keep looking for Brooke," I said. "No. I understand but no. Let loose. It's one night and that is it. We are going out," he said. "Harry, no we aren't," I argued. He frowned at me and said, "Dammit it Louis Tomlinson! Stop stressing for one night. I'm taking you out. You need this. I'm worried about your state of mind. What you're going through, now, is not good for you. We are going to this club," he snapped. My eyes widen in surprise at his outburst. I slowly nodded, realizing I do need this. He sighed and shook his head. "I'm sorry. We don't have to go if you don't want to. I was only helping," he said.

"Harry, it's okay. I think I do need this. I mean what could happen? It's one night and that's it," I said, smiling. He gave me a small smile and a nod. I sat back as I relaxed. My smile faded a little. I mean, what could go wrong tonight?

The loud music of the club boomed down the streets. We were only two blocks away and you could hear the bass of the music. The club lights shines and twinkled in the dark sky. A crowd of people were outside waiting to be let in by a guard. We pulled up out front and stepped out. An employee ran to the driver side and drove to park it. Harry tipped the man (a very generous tip) before we walked to the entrance. We walked past the frustrated and angry people in line and to a tall, muscular man who wore all black and had a black head set. He had a clipboard in one hand and a pen in the other.

"Name?" he spoke out of boredom. "Harry. Harry Styles," Harry said, flashing him his charming smile. The man, who's name was Charles according to his name tag, scanned the list before speaking, "Ah yes Mr. Styles. Welcome." He opened the red velvet rope as we walked past him before he clipped the rope again. We left all the angry people who were waiting outside in the cold.

The place reeked of alcohol and sweaty people from dancing. People were grinding against one another, people were drinking, and drunks were stumbling everywhere and trying to hook up with girls. The room was dark, but with little light from the colored lights flashing lit the room. I sighed as Harry guided me to the bar. We sat down on a rotated stool which surrounded the counter. A bartender was cleaning a shot glass in front of us behind the counter. "What may I get you gentlemen?" he asked. "Water," I said. Harry gave my shoulder a light shove as he shook his head. "Four tequilas shots with rum and a slice of lime," Harry ordered. "No water," he added. The bartender nodded and went to get out the drinks. "Harry-" He cut me off by putting his hand up while shaking his head. His curls shook before he ran his fingers through them. He licked his lips before speaking. "No," he spoke. "No excuses, no buts, no moping, and absolutely no complaints. We are going to have fun tonight," he said. Our drinks were set down in front of us.