Never Leave You Chapter 44

Third Person Pov:

Everyone's eyes diverted their attention onto Louis as he felt his heart beat pick up speed. His hands began to shake and sweat. 'I do this so many times and even in larger crowds but now, I can't and I do not know why but I still do it. I'm sure it was the live tv that had me nervous,' he thought. Ryan walked on stage with a clipboard in one hand and a microphone in the other. He smiled as the audience cheered him on. "Bonjour tout le monde! Touis Tomlinson fait une visite surprise et a une chanson très spéciale pour une certaine personne. S'il vous plaît profiter!" He spoke in his French accent. In response, everyone cheered and clapped for Louis. Louis couldn't help but let a small smile fall upon his perfect pink lips.

'Deep breath Louis,' he thought. 'Do it for Brooke.' He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. 'Exhale.' He exhaled through his slightly parted lips before opening his eyes. He's scanned the crowd to see cameras flashing brightly in his eyes and the live camera video taping him. He felt his lips tug up in a smile. 'This is it,' he thought. He sat at the piano on stage and began.

Across the country, Niall sat on the couch eating a bag of crisps while scanning through the tv channels till one caught his eyes. His eyes widen and he quickly clicked back the channels till he landed on the channel he was looking for. He watched the screen and there on live tv, in Paris, was his best mate looking heartbroken yet proud. His smile made him seem happy but his eyes said otherwise.

Niall was so in shock that the food in his mouth fell out and he screamed at the top of his lungs yelling, "LADS!!" In a quick movement Zayn stopped his workout; Liam stopped cooking dinner in the kitchen; and Harry ran out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around his hips, leaving the water running.

Niall heard the multiple steps of pounding feet running towards him. "Niall! What is wrong? Did someone break in?" Harry asked. Niall shook his head with worry evident in his eyes. The three worried lads let out a sigh of relief. "Then what is the problem?" Zayn asked. All Niall could do was point to the TV where you can hear Louis sing an unfamiliar tune. Liam let out a scoff and asked, "That is why you screamed? Because Louis is on TV?" "What crawled up your arse?" Harry asked Liam, "it is Louis, our best mate." Liam rolled his eyes and said, "I thought we were done with the Louis situation. I'm sure what ever this video is, is old. I'm done with him right now."

"Liam, do you not realize where he is at? Or what he is singing?" Niall asked. "Paris," Liam said in a monotone voice. The three lads rolled their eyes. "Have we ever been to Paris and have Louis perform alone?" Niall continued to ask. Liam shook his head until his eyes widen and he looked at the tv screen in realization. The lads gathered around the tv and watched in amazement and surprise.

"My hands, your hands. Tied up like two ships drifting. Weightless, waves trying to break it. I'd do anything to save it. Why is it so hard to say it?" Louis' voice sung through out the speakers. His voice sounded broken and weak but he continued to sing. "My heart, your heart. Sit tight like bookends. Pages between us. Written with no end. So many words we're not saying. Don't wanna wait till it's gone. You make me strong." "I'm sorry if I say, "I need you." But I don't care, I'm not scared of love. 'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker. Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong? That you make me strong," Louis sung his heart out. The audience was silent as they watched him in awe. Louis felt the tears slowly begin to fall from his blurry vision.

"Think of how much love that's been wasted. People always trying to escape it. Move on to stop their heart breaking. But there's nothing I'm running from. You make me strong." Each line he would take a deep breath and begin singing. 'This is for her,' he would continue to think. "I'm sorry if I say, "I need you" But I don't care, I'm not scared of love. 'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker. Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong?" "So baby hold on to my heart. Need you to keep me from falling apart. I'll always hold on. 'Cause you make me strong."