Never Leave You Chapter 12

Louis' Pov:

A high pitch noise woke me up from my sleep. I had awaken from a deep slumber that I was somewhat enjoying. I opened my eyes only to be blinded by bright lights. I had to quickly close my eyes, and hold my head from the sharp pain in my head. I slowly opened my eyes again and blinked a few times before I looked around the room. The four lads were fast asleep on the chair and on the hard floor. I was in a white room. I am guessing it was a hospital, because I looked down to see I was covered with a thin blanket and a gown. The heart monitor stood off to the side of me. I examined my arm to see I had an IV hooked into me. I pulled it out and the heart monitor on my finger. The heart beat line in the monitor went straight and a loud pitch blared though the room.

It caused the lads to wake up in a heart beat and the nurses to rush in. I tossed the blanket off of me, and I stood up from the bed. "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to please remain in your bed," one of the nurses said as she gently caressed my arm.

I pulled my arm back and walked to where my clothes were laying. I gathered them and made my way to the door. "Sir! Get back in your bed," another nurse demanded. I ignored her as I grabbed the handle to the door. "Louis, please get back in bed. They need to know if your health is okay. Then, you can leave," Harry tried persuading me. I shook my head and slammed open the door.

All eyes were on me as I exited the room. I was very notorious in the hallways filled with people. "Sir, get back here," a male doctor spoke. His voice was loud and in control but I paid him no attention. I walked down until I felt a few pairs of arms grab ahold of me and tried to pull me back. I thrashed around to be set free. "Let go!" I yelled. "Louis, listen to us," Zayn spoke. "NO!" I screamed out in agony. I struggled to be set free. "Let me go! I need to find Brooke!" I cried out in misery. Compassion was shown through the lad's eyes.

A few doctors came rushing to my side. The next thing I knew was I felt something sharp in my neck before I slowly closed my eyes.

Pathetic. Was what I thought before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When is he going to wake up?!" A thick Irish accent yelled- Niall. "Shh. Quiet will you? Louis is knocked out," Zayn spoke. "That was crazy what he did," Liam said. I heard Harry sigh. He was probably shaking his head at me. "What happened again?" Niall asked. "He woke up and was going to leave to look for Brooke," Zayn replied. "Man. . . he is crazy in love with her," Niall said. "How did he end up here?" Liam asked. "I found him out at the dock in shock. Then, he passed out. Something must have hit him hard. I've never seen him in shock before. I couldn't get him to speak," Harry explained.

I opened my eyes to be, once again, shined with bright lights. I blinked a few times until I was met with a four pairs of eyes looking down at me in concern. It was silent until Niall said: "Are you alright, lad?" I sat up and held my head from the pain and thumping coming from one spot. The lads watched me. "Ow," I muttered as I held my head in pain. "What happened? Why am I here?" I asked as I looked around at the white hospital room. "Stay here. I'll go call a nurse," Harry said. He rushed out of the room, and I looked at the three pairs of eyes. I raised an eyebrow before speaking: "Well, are you going to tell me why I am here?" Zayn sent me a weak smile.

"Something happened when you were with Harry. And when you were here you tried leaving to look for Brooke." He sat next to me on a chair as he told me these things. "I was?" I asked, extremely confused. "Yeah." Niall nodded. "You fought the doctors and us. They had to give you some shot for them to knocked you out. It was hectic," Liam said. "Oh. . . Well, I'm ready to leave now," I said and smiled. "You need to be check, then we can go," Zayn said and chuckled. I nodded in response.