Never Leave You Chapter 32

Louis' Pov:

Our feet took us through the crowded city of San Sebastián, Spain. There was currently a festival going on through the area. The festival stretched out to the beach of La Concha which was packed with many different people. It was bright and sunny out here in Spain. The weather was hot and humid too. It was miserable but nothing stopped me from searching for Brooke.

My hopes weren't set too high for her being here but it was worth a try searching here. Like I said before, 'I lost the most important girl ever and plan on getting her back even if it means to travel across the world to find her.' I've kept that promise since then. I am multiple steps closer to finding her.

I have always had that tiny voice in the back of my head telling me, 'Louis she isn't here! Why bother looking somewhere when you know she isn't here. She told you before.' or 'Think harder. Where could she be? Not here that's for sure.' I never listen to those voices. They always are wrong. I can never figure out why I'm always having those tiny thoughts in my mind. At times I feel like people are actually telling me these things or even signaling those things. Then again, it could be me imagining things.

The lads and I was currently walking down the streets in between the buildings as we made our way towards the bridge that crossed over the waters. Ladies were dancing across the bridge in long red and white dresses that draped to their feet. Men had drums hanging around their necks as the hit them to the beat. Music and singing was going through the streets of San Sebastián. Dancers were dancing, singers were singing, drummers were marching and drumming.

It was a small city, so we thought we would look for her together while we were here. There wasn't much to go look at besides the city and the beach. Since the festival was going and as much as Brooke loved little festivals like this, this town would be quick and easy to look for her. Our plan was to be at the airport by nightfall and that may happen if we keep on schedule.

"I haven't see a short girl with long brown curly hair yet," Zayn said. "Me either," Niall sighed. "Keep looking," I said. The two looked at each other and nodded. "This is a small city yet many people come to tour here," Liam said. "Why is that?" He asked. "Maybe it's because it's a wonderful place to visit with the activities and beach," Harry answered. "I guess you're right," Liam shrugged. I stayed silent as the four talked about the small yet crowded city. My eyes wandered around the crowd that formed in the city center. Almost everyone here had brown hair making it harder for me to find her.

I let out a frustration sigh as I began to hear bickering behind me. The lad's conversation started about the city to whether or not Brooke was here. My fingers ran through my hair a few times out of nervousness and anxiety. My breathing became shallow as everything started spinning. I suddenly began to feel sick to my stomach. I felt nauseated. My hands became clammy and sweaty. I was feeling suddenly hot. I didn't know if it was from their conversation or that right in front of me I saw her. I can see her bright green eyes stare back at me. Her white teeth sparkled back as she smiled and laughed. Her long brown curly hair fell down her back.

My eyes widen as she lifted her index finger and motioned me to follow her. She waited for me but I was too stunned to realize that she was here. I began walking towards her, leaving behind a very confused and stunned group of lads. Her eyes were evident with mischief as so was the smirk plastered across her lips. As she saw me following, she began walking at a slow pace to allow me to keep up. Her hips swayed along as she walked through the crowd. I pushed past the people to keep up with her. She wasn't too far from me but there was still a massive distance between us.

I continued walking. Her footsteps becoming louder and louder with each step. The crowd was becoming silent the farther we walked and soon we were walking towards the side of the beach that had no one there. It was only me and her. I followed her on the empty board walk. Her heels clicked behind her with every step. She wore a bright yellow sundress. It complimented her skin tone. She was beautiful. She always is. Every time I look at her I fall deeper in love.

We reached the end of the board walk. She was leaning against the wooden railing. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her small frame. My heart fluttered at the contact of our skins touching. I haven't felt her touch for so long. My feelings that I had before were gone and were now replaced with happiness and hope. Hope that something good will happen. That maybe she will come home. Then we can be together again.

She rested her head against my chest as she closed her eyes. Her body relaxed from under my touch. She was in my arms again. Just like I vowed myself to happen again. Her skin was soft and smooth. I ran my fingers up and down her side before having a light grip on her hips. I closed my eyes letting my thoughts take over. "I missed you so much," I whispered in her ear. A smile fell upon her lips. "You don't mean that," she said. I opened my eyes and looked down at her. "Of course I do. I mean every word," I said. She walked out of my arms and faced me with a disgusted look across her face.

"Then what is she doing here?" She pointed behind me. Hatred filled her eyes and I began to feel my world falling apart. My heart beat sped up as I slowly turned around only to be met with the familiar eyes of blue. Her smirk could be shown across her lips. She wasn't afraid to hide it. She knew what was going to happen. Anger filled inside me. "Brooke it isn't what it looks like," I turned around to face her. She laughed humorously as she began walking around me in circles. "What ever happened to that phone call two nights ago? Did that ever mean anything to you? Obviously not if she is still with you. You lied to me!" She cried. "Never! I promise you," I said. "I can't believe I ever fell for you. I'm better off without you. I don't need you or your love. Your hearts already been taken by her. I hate you Louis Tomlinson!" She screamed.

I began to feel the tears slowly fall down. My heart ached at the sight of her. She was falling apart again. She hates me. All because of Dylynn. I quickly turned to face her and Dylynn again but only to find them gone. My heart stopped in realization. I was hallucinating again. Right? At that moment I didn't know. I fell to my knees on the wooden boardwalk. I landed with a thud. Hot tears fell from my swollen eyes.

As I cried out on the empty board walk, I felt a vibration in my pocket. I felt myself calming down as I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my phone. There on the screen in big block white letters for the caller ID read, Unknown.

A/n: Update number 1!!! Another one to go! I'm working on it now!! Thank you so much for the 100k!! I'm super excited!! I was literally screaming!!! It means so much to me! now just like I promised. Here is a little sneak peek of the epilogue.

Sneak Peek:

I continued to run until I ran smack into someone. We both instantly went falling to the ground and bumping heads. I rubbed my head in pain as so did she. I stood up off the ground. "I am so sorry," I said as I tried helping the small girl up. "I am so sorry," I repeated. I grabbed the girl's hand and saw a glimpse of a bracelet but she flinched and pulled back before getting up on her own. I looked at her in confusion to why she wouldn't accept my help. She dusted off her pants but froze in spot at the sound of my voice. "No," she whispered barely audible that I could barely hear her. She slowly looked up at me in surprise. It looked like she was in a state of shock. Her long blonde hair fell in front of her face, covering her eyes. "I am going to go," she whispered. "Wait," I said. "I am sorry but I really need to go," she said out of nervousness. I watched her walk away as fast as she could. Before she disappeared in a crowd, she gave me one last look and I caught her green eyes. Her eyes shown fear, hurt, and relief. Then she turned around and disappeared in a large crowd.