Never Leave You Chapter 23

Louis' Pov:

Dylynn would stand as close as she could to me. I didn't mind it at all. In fact, I didn't notice till her hand brushed mine, giving me butterflies in my stomach. My cheeks turned a shade darker than usual. My eyes widen as I looked down at our hands then up in her eyes. She smiled innocently at me before looking behind her. I followed her gaze. Niall stood behind looking at us awkwardly. He gave me a nervous half smile before walking past us to be ahead.

"So, where is this girl anyway?" Dylynn asked, sounding not very interested. She didn't seem to care either. "Like we said before. We don't know," Niall said. "Is she even in Hawaii?" She asked. "We don't know," Niall said. "Maybe she doesn't even want to be looked for," she looked around her surroundings. Niall let out an annoyed sigh. "Like we didn't think of that," Niall sarcastically said. He rolled his eyes as she looked at him. She frowned and asked, "Look. If she doesn't want to be found, then why do you bother looking for her?" "I don't know. Why don't you ask Louis?" Niall snapped. "My pleasure," she smiled innocently.

Dylynn looked at me and batted her eyelashes. Niall muttered something under his breath and rolled his eyes. Her hands laid on my chest as she smiled at me. My eyes widen as she leaned closer and asked, "So. Why do you look for her if she doesn't want to be found?" I gulped as my heart began to beat faster. "Uh," I paused. Her eyes scanned my face for a response. "Because," I gulped. Niall stopped walking and looked at the two of us. His eyes widen as he walked towards us and pulled her off of me. I let out a breath of air. "Look here Dylynn," he paused before he let out a breath and forced a smile at her. "Just go with the flow and help look for her. Louis loves her and that's why he wants to look for her," he said. "Do you understand?" He asked. Dylynn nodded and smiled back at him.

"Great. Now let's continue looking for her in the city of this island," he said. Niall grabbed me by the shoulder and we began walking, leaving Dylynn to follow behind. "I see what's going on," he whispered. "What?" I asked in confusion. "Do not get caught up in her games Louis. Focus on Brooke," he said. He let go of my shoulder and walked ahead. I stopped walking for a minute. Dylynn walked past me and smiled at me before jogging up to Niall. I blinked a few times. "What?" I muttered again in confusion. I shook my head and jogged to them.

"Where would she go?" Niall asked. "Where every girl goes where she doesn't want to be found," Dylynn muttered. "Wait, say that again?" I said. She looked at Niall and me in confusion. Both of our eyes widen as she stared back in confusion. "What?" She asked. "I think Dylynn is on to something," I said. "What did I say?" She asked. "Where would girls go where they don't want to be found?" I asked. She furrowed her eyes in thought. "Well, that's simple. Very simple," she said. "Which is what?" I asked. "Obviously, boys don't think hard enough." She shook her head and let a sigh escape her lips.

"Girls never want to be found if her and her guy fought, am I correct?" She asked. "But other times, they want to be found. Am I correct?" She added. "I don't know," I shrugged. "Think Louis. Have you and Brooke ever fought and she ran away? Somewhere you found her?" Dylynn asked. I sat down on a nearby curb and thought about it. She has ran away many times when we have fought. She ran away in Cheshire, in London twice, and this time. I've found her before. She has always been by trees in a nearby park. Very cliché. This time she could be anywhere in the world. "Yes. Many times," I said. "I've found her by a tree, always. She is always near one. Either by our tree or a nearby tree in Cheshire," I added. "Okay, and that is the first place you would look right?" She asked.

I nodded. "Like you just said, you've found her by your guy's tree," she said. "Why would she go there? That's because she wanted you to chase after her and go where you knew she would of gone to," she said. "What is your point?" Niall asked. "My point is, maybe she went to the place she wants you to go to. A place that is the most obvious. A place she talks the most about. A place you may know of," she smiled.