Never Leave You Chapter 43

Third Person's Pov:

If Louis wasn't any empty-headed enough, he would have noticed something off with the taxi driver in Ireland. It was clearly evident that the driver was dropping massive hints to the mindless boy. Even though Zayn and Niall were back in London, Niall knew the driver and specifically chose him to help when Louis was in Ireland. The two lads still wanted to help Louis even if it means being across country. They didn't want to have their best mate becoming depress so instead of going to Ireland, Niall picked up the phone and dialed the drivers number to tell him the plan which was to tell Louis about the article and give him the advice whether or not Brooke was in Ireland. In the end, Louis left and the plan ended like it was suppose to.

Back in London, the four lads were miserable and they felt terrible about leaving Louis but they knew they did the right thing. They each hid a secret. All but one lad didn't. A secret they couldn't tell Louis. Three of the lads couldn't tell Louis even if it meant risking their friendship. Two of them were Niall and Zayn which Louis knew but he was still confused about who the third person was and the person knew how much Louis wanted to know but still said nothing.

'I will tell him when the time is right,' one of the lads thought. The moon shined bright through the bedroom window glistening off of the glass. The twinkling stars shined above next to the moon. His bedroom was lit up from the big moon. The lad paced back and forth in irritation. He would continue to think back previously to the event back in Italy. 'We left Louis,' he thought. He ran his fingers through his hair multiple times and pulled at the brown locks. 'I'm so foolish,' he thought, 'We should be there for Louis but after his actions, how could I ever forgive him?'

The lad leaned against the door frame of his balcony and looked out at the lit up city of London. He watched the ticking clock of Big Ben and the London Eye go around and around. 'But in all seriousness, I should forgive him because after all he will hate me when he finds out I am the caller.'

One of Louis best mates is the caller and he doesn't know about it. His own friend had back stabbed him but in a way helped him. He knew Louis would be infuriated with him. He wouldn't blame him as well. The lad let out a weary sigh and thought, 'When the time is right, I will tell him. I will reveal myself to him that I am the caller. I am the one who gave him the clues, who knew where Brooke is at, and wouldn't tell him where she is at. I am the caller.'

A smirk fell upon the mischievous lad as he folded his arms across his chest and looked out at the beautiful city he calls home. His eyes were evident with hatred but a small part of the lad was pain and hurt but he still felt pride in himself. 'I believe Louis deserves all of this misery because after all, he had caused our poor, helpless Brooke to run away and become depress. He is my best mate but he needs to be taught a lesson not to hurt his love one and go against the rules. He had brought this upon himself. He should have been a man and spoke up. He should have chased after her! Not have her leave and become heartbroken.'

A low chuckle escaped the lips of the wicked man. His broad muscular body rumbled with laughter. The smirk that was plastered on his face never seemed to disappear. 'This will all be over soon and Louis will realize what it feels like to be betrayed.' The humorous filled lad walked away from the balcony with a glint of mischief in his eyes. He whispered a last word he thought. 'Soon.'

Louis' Pov:

"Bonjour! Welcome to Paris. The city we call love. Paris has always been one of the major tourist destinations in Europe. The city is situated on the banks of the Seine River and is one of the largest European capitals. Paris is a leading political, business and cultural centre with a global influence on the arts and fashion. Paris is world-known with its neo-classical architecture and is a home to many museums, art galleries, historical monuments and recreation places. Now please enjoy your stay here in Paris," the intercom spoke, first in English then French then Spanish. "I will try," I muttered.