Chapter 32 - Building up a new life

Jay's POV

"Hello....?" I answered my phone at 7:14am. "Uhm... Jay? Did I wake you up?" I heard Nano on the other side of the line. "No... Cause I actually like to wake up at 7" i replied sarcastically. "Ha ha Jay... Tell the boys you don't have any interview or show for next week, so enjoy your days" he said and I groaned. "And you woke me up for that?" I asked. "Sorry Bird" he said laughing before hanging up.

After putting my phone on the night table, I turned around just to find an empty spot. I frowned and sat on the bed and looked to the bathroom's direction, but the door was opened so Sophie wasn't there. I took a shirt and put it on and went to the kitchen.

When I walked in I saw Sophie. Her back facing me. She was making breakfast, and apparently it was for every single person living on the apartment. "Good Morning beautiful" I said from the doorframe. She turned around and smiled with a plate full of pancakes. She left it on the table, and walked towards me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her little waist before giving her a little and soft peck on her lips.

"What's all this?" I asked her. "Well... Since you don't have anything to do, I thought we could start working on the studio? We have to fix and decorate a bunch of stuff" she said all excited and I chuckled. "What" she asked frowning. "You look so adorable" I said and kissed her forehead. Soon enough Max and Nath walked in. "Good morning! This smells awesome! Thanks Sophie" Max said. "How do you know it was her? It could've been me!" I said kidding. "Mm... Let's face it Bird, you're not that good" he said and I chuckled and shrugged before sitting on the table next to Soph.

"You didn't tell me" Sophie whispered while we were eating. "Tell you what" Max asked from the other side of the table. "God bless your ears" I said chuckling. "I was hoping you could help me out with the studio" she said shyly. "Well, of course we can! Nano actually called me a--" "did he call us all?" I asked mad. "Well he called me, and I guess he called you, Nath did h--" "yeah he did" Nathan replied without hesitation. Sophie tried to hide her laugh behind her hand but she couldn't so she just bursted out laughing.

After she controlled herself she put her serious face again and asked. "So?" "We will" the boys said and I nodded. She squealed and jumped out of the chair and ran to the bedroom, apparently to get ready. We looked at each other and just shrugged and kept eating.

After we were done, we went all to our rooms. When I opened the other Sophie was struggling with her bra, trying to clasp it as she was talking to someone on the phone. Since her back was facing me, I walked slowly towards her and clasped it for her. She jumped a little and laughed knowing it was just me. "It's just Jay scaring me" she said and I could hear the other person. Nareesha. "Tell Nunu I say hi" I said before getting into the bathroom to take a shower.

I dried my curls with my towel and then I wrapped it around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Sophie looking at her reflection in the mirror. "The girls along with Tom and Seev are coming this afternoon to help too" she said all excited. It made me so happy seeing her like this after all the things that had happened with her family. "Have you thought about the name of the studio yet?" I asked her and she shrugged. "I've thought of some options already, but I still haven't decided which one will be" she replied and nodded opening the wardrobe to get something to wear.

"I'll be on the living room waiting for the others" she said and I nodded and kept getting dressed. I heard the doorbell as soon as I finished putting my clothes on, so I went out of the room and found them all sat on the couches. "Hey guys" I greeted all before hugging the girls. "Jay I was telling them we should go and buy the paint for all the walls, and get some cleaning equipment" Sophie said. "It's the second day since Jay showed you the building and you already have everything you want in mind" Max said smiling. "It's been my dream ever since I lived in Nottingham, so I've known since then how I wanted my studio" she said looking at me all happy.