Chapter 8 - I can still see the old days

Sophie's POV

I woke up by the feeling of someone's arm around me. I couldn't move my body, but I turned my head a bit and saw Jay asleep next to me. His curls were all over his face. I smiled as soon as I saw him, I've missed my best friend so much. Yesterday he made forget about everything, he made me feel happy again. That's what I'd missed the most, he always knew how to make me smile at the worst moments.

I put my hand on his and tried to remove it from around my waist slowly. As soon as I did I sat with my legs hanging to the side. I looked for my crutches and made my way to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror before pulling my hair up in a ponytail and wash my face. When I walked out of the bathroom, Jay was still sleeping but he had turned around so his back was facing me. I walked out of his room and when I was walking down the hall, I heard someone playing the piano and singing what it seems like something in spanish. I opened a door and saw Nathan sat in front of the piano singing.

I walked towards it and sat next to him. As soon as he noticed my presence, he stopped playing and looked at me. ''Morning'' he said smiling. ''Morning" I replied. "What was that?" I asked him pointing at the piano. "Just a song I wrote months ago" he said looking at the wall and I nodded. "So, you and Jay? Is everything okay now?" he asked looking back at me and I nodded smiling. "Good, you know, when the band started we lived together, and one day I found Jay looking at his phone lost in his thoughts, and I approached to him, and I saw a picture of him with a girl, at first I thought it was his girlfriend, maybe he was missing her, but no, it was you, he told me everything about you, he was really sad" Nathan said and I fought back my tears and shot him a weak smile. "he loves you" he said and I chuckled. "I love him too, he's like a brother to me" I said and he smiled.

"Mind if I play something?" I asked him and he was shocked. "Do you play the piano?" he asked me and I nodded. "I took some lessons between all my dance classes and stuff" I said and he nodded. "Well, it's all yours, I'm gonna make a cuppa, do you want?" he asked and I nodded. He soon walked out of the room and I ran my fingers through the keys. 'what should I play?' I thought. I just closed my eyes, took a deep breath and started playing. 'Hi & low' that was the song I chose to play. Even thought I hated Jay, I was actually a fan of their music, and his voice on this song sounds so special, so sweet.

"I didn't know you played the piano" I jumped a little as soon as I heard Jay's voice. I turned around and saw him standing at the doorframe with a smile on his face. "There are lots of things you don't know about me" I said. He walked towards me and sat next to me. "Do you feel better?" He asked me and I nodded. "Thanks for everything, Jay" I said before hugging him. Soon enough he hugged me back. "It's nothing, I'm your friend" he said and I smiled.

"Sophie, here's yo-- oh Hi Jay" Nathan said before handing me my tea. "Hey" Jay replied. "Hey, Tom and Siva called me, they're coming later to hang out a bit, they're bringing Kels and Nareesha too" Nathan told Jay. "That sounds good" Jay said and Nathan walked out of the room. "Well, I should go back home" I said before standing up. "Wait, what are you doing today? You should join us" he said and I shook my head. "I don't think so, It would be awkward" I said shyly. "Bullshit, you're my friend, and that makes you their friend, Nathan already likes you" he said. "I don't know Jay" I said. "Please? Come on! What are you gonna do at your house anyways?" he asked me. I just stood there not knowin what to say, there was nothing interesting to do at home. "Ok" I said and his eyes lit up right away.

"Come on, let me take you home" Jay said. "Stop it Jay, you've already done too much for me" I said. "I won't let you go alone down the streets like that" he said and I gave up. "You win" I said and he smiled. "Just let me get my keys and my phone" he said. "And put some clothes on, don't you think?" I said chuckling looking at his bare chest. "Yeah...I'm just gonna take a quick shower" he said before walking out of the room. Twenty minutes later he was already out so we took a taxi and went home.

I opened the door and let him in. "This is nice" he said looking around the house. "Yeah, well make youserlf comfortable, I'm gonna take a shower and get ready for today" I said and he nodded smiling. I went to my room, shove my purse on my bed, took my clothes off and jumped into the shower.

After I got out, I put on a sweet blue shirt, and white skinny pants. My hair was all wavy, but pretty, so I let it loose on my back. I did my makeup light, just some mascara, a peach color blush, and light pink lipstick. As soon as I finished, I went back to the living room and Jay was looking down at his phone, he hadn't noticed I was there, so I cleared my throat and he looked up. He smiled and got up from the couch as soon as he saw me. "Ready?" he asked and I nodded.

We walked out of the house and took another taxi back to his flat. When we got to the front door he took his keys and I saw it. "Hey, you still have it!" I said pointing at our friendshil bracelet hanging from his keys. "Yeah" he said rubbing the back of his neck. I bent down and pulled up the bottom of the right leg of my pants, just to show my bracelet around my ankle. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "It's my lucky charm, I always wear it" I said and he hugged me. He finally opened the door and let me in.

When we walked in, the boys were gathered at the living room chatting. "Hey, Bird!" Tom said. "Hey" Jay said before greeting Tom, Kelsey, Max, Siva and Nareesha. "Nareesha, Kelsey, this is Sophie, she's my friend, she was one of the dancers for the tour" Jay said and both of them hugged me. I felt like home, it wasn't awkward at all, maybe I overreacted a bit earlier.

I then sat next to Jay on one of the couches. "So, what? You two are dating now?" Tom said with a smirk on his face. "oh no, he's like my brother, that would be awkward" I said chuckling and they all joined me. We kept chatting for a bit, Nareesha was telling us about her new designs, her shoes are the best!

"I'm gonna get some drinks" Jay said. "Do some of you want one?" he asked and they nodded. "I'll help you out" Nathan said before following Jay to the kitchen. "Jaythan" Kelsey said shaking her head laughing.

Jay's POV

"I'll help you out" I heard Nathan from behind me and he followed me to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get some beers when Nathan broke the silence. "You like her?" he asked and I looked up to where he was. "What?" I asked confused. "Sophie, do you like her?" he asked and I shook my head. "Oh come on Bird, I saw your face when she said you were like a brother to her, you looked kinda dissapointed" he said. "It's just, she said it in a disgusted tone... The lasts weeks I spent with I started having feeling towards her, and when I saw her weeks ago at the auditions and then what happened last night, it just felt like the old days, I still love her, but I guess I'll always be her friend, just that" I said.

"Mate, you should tell her how you feel, you never know, look what happened with Joanna and me when she found out about my love for her" he said. "Dude, you kissed her and ran away" I said laughing at the memories. "But then I went to Dominican Republic after her and we became a couple" he said. "Yeah, and she came here just for you, and now she's back at DR and you're single" I said. "But that was my fault, I was stupid, very stupid, and i trust in you, I know you won't make the same mistakes I did, so think about it, Mate" he said before patting my back.

He took some beers on his hands and I took some others on mine. "Nathan" I said before walking out of the kitchen. "Yeah?" he asked after turning around so he was facing me now. "Thanks, mate" I said and he smiled. "No problem, that's what friends are for" he replied smiling. We walked into the living and gave each a beer.

The night went on, and we kept drinking, talking, even singing. It was already midnight, and they all decided to stay with us. Nareesha and Siva decided to sleep on the guest room which was Nathan's ex old room. And Kelsey and Tom on the couch at the living room. Sophie was gonna sleep with me tonight too. I gave her one of my shirts to use it as a PJ. She took her clothes off right in front of me. I forgot how closed we were. Her body totally changed since the last time I'd seen it. It was like the perfect body, her breasts weren't so big, just the perfect size, she had a flat belly. I saw as my shirt ran down her body. She looked at me smiling and I smiled back. If only she knew...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello there! 5 days already right? :/ or 4? Oh God, I feel so bad, I'm so sorry for not uodating that fast... But I hope you liked this chapter! Do you think Jay's gonna tell her? What do you think it'll happen?

Keep voting, leaving feedback, and add this to one of your reading lists!

Love you, Joanna ;) xx