Chapter 3 - If we ever meet again

Jay's POV

While I was sat there waiting for the door to open all these flashbacks about Sophie and me came to my mind, how could I've been so stupid? That's the only thing going through my mind. Seconds later I saw the doorknob turning around. The door opened and there she was. She smiled and looked every single one of the boys, everyone but me.

''Hello, my name is Sophie'' she finally said. ''Hey Soph'' I said. I used to call her Soph. She just ignored me and plugged in her ipod before ''I found you'' started playing. Soon enough she started dancing. Perfect as always. I couldn't help but smile as I saw her dancing. She hadn't changed at all. Well she looked a bit more confident now, but I still could see that shy Sophie I knew.

''Hey, she's pretty good, mate'' Tom told me. ''The best'' I said without taking my eyes off from Sophie. Minutes later the music stopped and Sophie stood there in the middle of the room. By that time all the boys were cheering. She blushed and looked down. There she was. My shy girl.

Sophie's POV

I opened the door and saw six men sat on chairs at the end of the room. There he was. James Mcguiness. AKA ex best friend. "Hello my name is Sophie" I said. "Hey Soph" was all I heard. How did he dare to call me Soph after six years? I just ignored him and plugged in my ipod. I had prepared a routine for "I found you", and as the music started playing, I started dancing.

As I was dancing I could feel Jay's eyes on me. He must've been shocked after he saw me walking into the room. After I finished dancing all the boys were on their feet cheering. I just blushed being the shy person I am. And now these four handsome boys and the stupid one I used to call best friend were cheering me.

"That was amazing Soph!" Jay said walking towards me before wrapping his arms around me and spin me around. As soon as my feet touched the floor again I pulled away annoyed. He looked at me confused, and I saw the boys and they all had a questioning look on their faces.

"You two know each other?" Siva asked us. "No!" "Yes" we said at the same time confusing them even more now. Jay looked at me with a hurt look. I looked back at the boys before answering their question. "I thought I knew him, but with the time I discovered I didn't, it was all a lie" I said. "Soph I--" Jay said before I cut him off with a "Sophie, my name is Sophie".

"Sophie, I'm seriously sorry for--" "Save it Jay" I cut him off again. "Boys, it was a pleasure to meet you today, thanks for the opportunity of the audition even if I don't make it" I said and they all nodded. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room. As I made my way out of the building my eyes were full of forming tears. Fucking Jay Mcguiness. But I needed this job. I had to do it for my brother. He needs me.

Jay's POV

No. She said she didn't know me. And I deserved it. I acted like an idiot. The day kept going and other girls came for the audition. I couldn't concentrate anymore. I just kept seeing that image of Sophie earlier, she had this cold look on her face, and the words "I thought I knew him" coming out of her mouth.

I pulled my keys out of my pocket as other girl was dancing. I looked at the bracelet hanging off the keys. Our friendship bracelet. I gave her one on the day of our first performance together. That was an unforgettable night. I still could do all the steps. I still remembered the whole routine.

"Mate are you alright?" Tom asked me waking me up from my thoughts. I nodded with a weak smile on my face. "Is that hers?" he asked me pointing at the bracelet. "this one's mine, she had one too" I said fighting back my tears. He nodded before returning his eyes to the girl dancing in front of us.

it was over. Finally the audition was over. We then had to pick our winners. What girls were we gonna pick?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HELLO THERE! Did you miss my EARLY updates? =P this one is way shorter than the last one. But it's a good one, i think? :)

So tell me your thoughts towards "Dance with me" so far? Do you like it? What do you expect? What do you think it'll happen?

Keep voting, leaving feedback and add this to one of your reading lists? ^.^

Love you, J ;) xx.