Chapter 31 - Happy Anniversary

*MONTHS LATER*

Jay's POV

I woke up early by he sound of my alarm. Today was Sophie and Me's anniversary. I had planned a whole day for just the two of us. I sat on bed and saw Sophie fast asleep next to me. Her mouth partly opened, her right hand under her head, and her fringe covering a bit of her face. I smiled before getting out of bed and go to the bathroom to wash my face and teeth.

After finishing, I made myself to the kitchen to start making Sophie's breakfast. I got all the ingredients and made some pancakes with strawberry syrup, and some juice. Just how she likes it. I put everything on a tray and walked back to our bedroom. I put the tray on the night table next to her side of the bed. I bent down on my knees just to be to her face level. "Soph?" I said lowly tugging a strand of hair behind her ear. She didn't move or respond so I tried again. "Sophie?" I said a bit louder shaking her lightly. Her eyelids moved a bit and soon enough she opened her eyes slowly. As soon as she saw a smile crept on her face.

"Morning babe" she said smiling. "Happy Anniversary" I said kissing her forehead and getting the tray to out it on her lap. Her eyes went wide opened as she saw her breakfast. "Are you serious?" She asked shocked. "Thanks babe" she said cupping my cheek and giving me a little peck on the lips. As she started eating her breakfast, I went to my side of the bed and laid down next to her. I just stayed there watching my beautiful girl. How did I even get so lucky?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sophie asked with an eyebrow raised. "Uhm... I'm gonna take a shower" I said trying to get rid off the awkward moment. I got up and took my towel. Before walking into the bathroom, I turned around and turn my gaze to her. "You better get ready after I do, I have a whole day planned for us" I said and she smiled but you could still notice a confused expression on her face.

After I got out of the bathroom, Sophie got in. As soon as I finished getting ready, Sophie walked in with a towel wrapped around her body. She smiled as she saw me sat on the edge of the bed and walked towards me. I got up and grabbed her by the waist and gave her a peck on the lips. "I'll wait for you in the living room" I said and she nodded. I gave her another peck before walking out of the room.

When I got to the living room, Nathan was sat on one of the couches watching TV. "Hey" I said. He looked up and smiled and turned his gaze back to the TV. "Are you ok man?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Heather's been calling me these past two days" he said and i frowned. "i thought you two had broken up months ago" I told him. "We did" he said. "But two days ago she called me and told me she still loves me and she hasn't stopped since then" he said. "You should change your number" I said and he nodded.

"Her birthday was last week" he blurted out after some minutes of silence. "What?" I asked. "Joanna's birthday, it was last week, she turned 21" he said and I nodded. "I thought I had forgotten her but the fanmily still loves her and last week my twitter was filled with all their tweets wishing her happy birthday" he said looking at his phone.

"I'm ready" I heard Sophie behind us. When I looked back, she was standing there wearing some black skinny jeans, a white tank top and black leather jacket. Her hair was perfectly wavy falling on her back. She had a bit of makeup, just enough to make me fall in love with her again.

I stood up and walked towards her. I held her hand and kissed it before turning to the front door."We'll be back at night Nath" I told him and he nodded and winked at us.

When we walked out of our flat, I had a car already waiting for us to take us to our first destination. "Where are you taking me?" Sophie asked me. "We'll just walk around London for a bit, then grab something for lunch at a nice restaurant, and then I'll show you something special" I said, giving her a little wink as I said the last bit. She looked at me confused and shook her head.

After a while we got to our first destination, The London Eye. After that we went shopping. Well, Sophie picked some clothes and I bought them for her. So now we were on our way to the biggest surprise of the day. I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to see her reaction when she saw it.

I stopped walking and she stopped behind me. "What?" She asked me. "We arrived" I said happily looking at the two floors building in front of me. "Why are we in front of an empty building?" She asked confused. "Correction, dance studio" I said. "What?" She asked. I chuckled and held her hands on mine and looked straight to her eyes. "I know you've always wanted to have a dance studio, dancing is your passion, it's what you do best Soph" I said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "So, you're telling me, you bought this for me?" She asked and I nodded.

She just looked back at the building and let go of my grip. She opened the doors and started looking around.

Sophie's POV

I couldn't believe what he'd said. I had my own studio. MY DANCE STUDIO. "Do you like it? We still gotta make some changes and arrange some stuff, but at the end it'll be a perfect place for your dance studio, right?" He asked. "Right? I like it? Jay, I love it!" I said before jumping on his arms and kiss him.

"Since we're currently on our weeks off, I'll help you with it ok?" Jay asked me and I nodded still in his arms. "I love you Sophie" Jay said. I looked up and smiled. "I love you too" I said before giving him a peck on the lips.

"Come on, let's go home" he said. We got into the car and went back home. When we got there all the boys and girls were there. "Heey, happy anniversary" The greeted us. "Hey" We said before hugging all of them. "So, did you like the surprise?" Nareesha asked me. "It was perfect, everything" I said with a big grin on my face.

The rest of the day we spent it with our friends, laughing, eating, and drinking of course. After some hours they left and it was already time to sleep so we went to our rooms. Jay took off his shirt and pants and got into bed. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face, changed into my PJ's before walking back into the room and getting into bed with him. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest.

"I can't believe you did all the for me" I said. "I'd do that and more, you deserve everything I do for you" he said while playing with the ends of my hair. I looked up to face him and pressed my lips against his. I slowly made myself on top of him and he grabbed me by the ass. The atmosphere got heated and we ended up having some fun...

______________________________________________________________

A/N: And after exactly one month since chapter 30 of DWM, I updated! And man, a lot has happened! First of all, I'm done with college for this year! I start in january again... Blah... Uhm, my fan account on instagram is gone, they deleted it... Siva and nareesha got engaged! After six years of dating! Finally! My physical copy of the deluxe version of WOM got here! And some tour dates from the WOM World Tour got cancelled... Sorry if you had bought your tickets already...

But oh well! Something else happened! DWM has over 11K reads now! Even more than my other fanfic Summer Love, which has 10.2K reads and almost 300 votes! Thank you for your support guys!

And talking about Summer Love, the sequel for it, called "Lose My Mind", will premier tonight! I'll finish writing the first chapter today... I know I posted the plot two months ago, so I'm very sorry for the long wait! Thanks for your patience...

Love you, J ;) xx