Chapter 2 - Nice to meet you

*YEAR 2007*

Sophie's POV

''Ready?'' my mom asked me after stopping the car in front of the building. ''I'm kinda nervous'' I said and she smiled. ''Don't be, this is your life, this is what you're good at, and I'm sure you'll do fine'' she said. ''Thanks mom'' I said before wrapping my arms around her. ''This is it then'' I said looking back at the building. ''Go'' she said and I smiled looking back at her. I opened the door and got out of the car. ''Good luck!'' my mom yelled before driving away.

We moved to the UK two years ago after my parents got divorced. I came here with my mom and my little brother. His name was Logan and he was four years younger than me.

But after living in London for two years, my mom decided to move to Nottingham. I don't even know why, since our life in London was totally perfect, but I had to do what she wanted, hadn't I?

So, when we came my mom decided to bring me to Midlands Academy of Dance and Drama to audition since I'd always loved art. But I knew the only reason why she did that, was because I was upset when we moved here, so she wanted to make me happy.

I entered the building and all I could see was people walking, some of them where rehearsing and others were just talking. I when to pulled my notebook out of my bag cause I wrote where were my classes there, but as I was doing it someone bumped into me making me fall. Everything that was in my bag was now all over the floor. ''Watch were you step!'' I shouted annoyed shoving all my things back into my bag before looking up just to discover a pair of blue eyes looking at me.

''I'm so sorry, I'm so clumsy sometimes'' he said before reaching me his hand to help me get up. I held it and he pulled me up. ''James, but my friends call me Jay'' he said smiling. ''Sophie'' I said. We shook our hands. ''I'm so sorry again'' he said. ''Don't worry, It's ok'' I said smiling and he smiled back. ''Could you tell me where is this?'' I asked him pointing at my notebook where my schedule was. ''Sure, follow me'' he said before turning around to start walking. And as he told me to, I followed him. He stopped in front of a big door. ''Here it is, but you should change first, you can go in there'' he said pointing at a bathroom near us. I nodded and he left. I went into the bathroom, change into my dancing clothes and went back to the dance room.

The day was over and I walked out of the academy. ''Sophie!'' I heard someone and when I turned around I saw Jay running towards me. ''Hey'' I said when he was in front of me breathless. ''So... How was your first day?'' he asked me. ''Perfect'' I said with a grin on my face. ''Nice... So, See you tomorrow I guess?'' he said and I nodded before walking away.

''Mom I'm home!'' I yelled as soon as I walked into the house. I got to the living room and found Logan sat on the couch scrolling down his phone. ''Hey you'' I said hitting the top of his head. ''Hey!'' he yelled and I ran to the kitchen where my mom was. ''Hi sweetie, how was your first day?'' she asked me. ''Interesting, met some special people there'' I said. ''Yeah? Made some friends already?'' she asked me and I shrugged. I met some girls and Jay, but I just talked to them for a while, we're not friends yet, I think?

I went to my room upstairs, shove my bag on my bed, pulled my hair in a messy bun and jumped into the shower. When I got out I put on some sweat pants and a tank top. I went downstairs and sat next to my brother. I must've been so tired, cause the next thing I remembered was feeling my eyes closing.

I woke up the next day on the couch. I must have been so tired cause when I looked at the clock it was already time for me to get ready. I jumped into the shower and got ready quickly since I was gonna have to walk my way to the academy today cause my mom had a lot of work to do.

I walked out of the house closing the front door behind me. While I was walking down the sidewalk I heard someone calling my name and when I turned around I saw Jay?